:: Official NBA Draft Thread - June 26, 7PM EST ::

Does Darell Arthur have 'the package' word to "Trapped In the Closet"

Arthur is still on the board..not a bad pick for Jersey there gonna b a problem next year imo..full year of Devin Harris..Brook Lopez..Vince Carter..so we willsee

seriously what do these execs see in some of these international players? 2-3 year projects don't make sense for teams anymore.

Congrats to Ryan Anderson.

Roll on you Bears.
pimp.gif

does Arthur have questionable character issues or some *%$% !*# is goin on, I dont really seen Utah takin him they are loaded at forward, but Arthur would fitin great with the Oklahoma City TBAs

My God, put my dude Shady on the suicide watch. This is getting ridiculous. I'm telling you, he falls any further is gonna have a Rashard Lewis typemeltdown in the Green Room.

Who is Ryan Anderson?

They said he is a scoring PF which we need, hopefully he pans out.

NOW, we need to trade Nenad Krstic for either a supershooter or a defensive minded SG/SF. Trade him to Ind for B. Rush and K. Rush.

laugh.gif
didn't expect Anderson to get chosen so early. he can definitely score the ball, but I felt he was soft and even though I'm a Cal fan I don'tthink he'll be that great of a pro. I hope he proves me wrong, but he can definitely provide some offense and rebounding.

Someone pick Arthur already.

The great Donnie Walsh must not believe in buying first round picks. I'm going to go with Arthur to Magic, Sonics or Spurs.

Ryan Anderson outta CAL

pimp.gif

the Pac 10 with 1/3 of the picks
eek.gif

and why is Darrell Arthur stilll dropping.

Drop to the lakers, i'm sure they'll be glad to take him.

Back
Top Bottom