***OFFICIAL NBA FIGHTS!! vol. 2010 - 2011 ***

Originally Posted by TrillaB

Originally Posted by JD214

Bosh isn't about that life, Dude was about to get a humble #*$ whoopin.
hes right though, everyone in Dallas knows hes soft..still dont know how if he went to lincoln.

Darrell Arthur also attended a hood %$# school, they used to have actual cage fights in their locker room..i think the coach was the one that made them fight too, not 100% on that one its been a minute.

Oak Cliff
pimp.gif

just seen the video..

pimp.gif
at JET not taking #+*% from that pansy blake.
lol wade getting punked the #%+% out.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ 8:13 Was Dalembert trying make them kiss?

Seems like KG, and a random Knick was in the majority of those.

Seems like it was open season on Blake and Wall too lol

laugh.gif
@ LeBron/JO altercation .. they know LBJ wasn't doing anything so they turn their attention to D Wade..

Originally Posted by JJ1223

roll.gif
NBA players are so soft

for the most part. 82 games, 30 teams (i think) and have a total of 2 punches thrown....i guess Stern $cared a lot of folks.

After the brawl at the Palace of Auburn Hill in 04 and the Denver/Knicks brawl in 07. David Stern will make sure no players will be throwing anymore punches . If you're going to throw punches be ready for a 50K fine and a dozen of games suspension

damn blake trying too hard to be hard. his fake hesitation to go towards chalmers says it all.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

roll.gif
NBA players are so soft

for the most part. 82 games, 30 teams (i think) and have a total of 2 punches thrown....i guess Stern $cared a lot of folks.

I don't care how hard you are, when you think about what's at stake by throwing punches, it'll make anybody think twice.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by jthagreat

roll.gif
NBA players are so soft

I don't care how hard you are, when you think about what's at stake by throwing punches, it'll make anybody think twice.
It's not even about throwing punches or being scared of Stern or any of that mess, just look at these guys try to be intimidating and act tough
laugh.gif
most of these guys are literally twice my size and I can say pretty confidently that I would not be scared of them.  Look at the video again, 3 out of 4 times the "aggressor" is walking more towards the guy that he knows is going to hold him back than the guy he is actually going after.  It's all about image with these guys.  Way more worried about looking tough than actually being tough.  When you see hockey and football players get in another guys face, or a shoving match or whatever, you can actually tell they're going at that guy and make sure he knows it and that their point is made.  You can tell there's actual malice and aggression in their actions (most of the time).  NBA players just want to yell and puff their chest out while someone holds them back, just because they know someone will.

Just my opinion, though.

Originally Posted by j4ck

damn blake trying too hard to be hard. his fake hesitation to go towards chalmers says it all.

I thought i was the only one that noticed this
He probably gonna be the next KG when it comes to being a fake tough guy

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ 8:13 Was Dalembert trying make them kiss?

Seems like KG, and a random Knick was in the majority of those.

Seems like it was open season on Blake and Wall too lol

This.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom