Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

The Worm is in the Hall.
pimp.gif

Loved the dudes jacket. Dude has a good heart. Had his Chuck Daly pin on there.
pimp.gif

I can't be sad that he lives the destructive lifestyle he does, he wouldn't have it any other way.

Dennis.
pimp.gif

Stephen Jackson and Kendrick Perkins arrested...

KFDM has confirmed that NBA stars Kendrick Perkins and Stephen Jackson were arrested in Beaumont early Saturday morning. The two were booked into the Jefferson County jail around 4:00a.m. on charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct. ....The arrest comes after Perkins reportedly had an accident at Stephen Jackson's home in Port Arthur late Thursday night

Perk got that money and he's about to have a ball.
laugh.gif
 He better come into camp in shape.

KFDM has confirmed that NBA stars Kendrick Perkins and Stephen Jackson were arrested in Beaumont early Saturday morning. The two were booked into the Jefferson County jail around 4:00a.m. on charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct. ....The arrest comes after Perkins reportedly had an accident at Stephen Jackson's home in Port Arthur late Thursday night

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

laugh.gif
These veteran goons are a match made in heaven

Heard Perk was there to do charity work for drug awareness for the youth
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

laugh.gif
These veteran goons are a match made in heaven

Heard Perk was there to do charity work for drug awareness for the youth
laugh.gif

Im always suspicious when athletes get arrested for public intoxication.

Eddy curry will just balloon up the second he signs a contract. He's part of the reason why there is a lockout. Fat $$%*

Im always suspicious when athletes get arrested for public intoxication.

Eddy curry will just balloon up the second he signs a contract. He's part of the reason why there is a lockout. Fat $$%*

Good to hear Curry dropped weight... But I could also see him gaining it back quick.
nerd.gif

Rodman's speech was so real
smokin.gif
Good to see him get a well deserved spot in the hall.

Good to hear Curry dropped weight... But I could also see him gaining it back quick.
nerd.gif

Rodman's speech was so real
smokin.gif
Good to see him get a well deserved spot in the hall.

So nobody caught the Kentucky Alumni [Wall, Rondo, Cousins, Bledsoe, Bogans, Prince, Meeks] v Dominican Rep National team [Horford, Garcia, Sosa] game in Kentucky?

Crowd was
eek.gif

So hyped

Cousins out there trying to start fights with Sosa and his teammate on the Kings Garcia
laugh.gif

Both teams were playing like they were getting paid.

So nobody caught the Kentucky Alumni [Wall, Rondo, Cousins, Bledsoe, Bogans, Prince, Meeks] v Dominican Rep National team [Horford, Garcia, Sosa] game in Kentucky?

Crowd was
eek.gif

So hyped

Cousins out there trying to start fights with Sosa and his teammate on the Kings Garcia
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Crowd was
eek.gif

So hyped

laugh.gif

Cousins is about that life. I wish Cisco played like this as a King.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Crowd was
eek.gif

So hyped

laugh.gif

Cousins is about that life. I wish Cisco played like this as a King.

Ty Lawson signs with BC Zalgiris, the same Lithuanian club who signed Sonny Weems...

http://twitter.com/#!/bczalgiris
bczalgiris BC Kauno Zalgiris

NBA starting PG joins us! BC Zalgiris signed Ty Lawson from Denver Nuggets till the end of NBA lockout!!!
14 hours ago
Denver Post article...
[h1]Denver Nuggets' Lawson to play for Lithuanian team during NBA lockout[/h1]
By Benjamin Hochman
The Denver Post

Posted: 08/15/2011 12:55:25 PM MDT

Updated: 08/15/2011 11:20:22 PM MDT

So, which team will Ty Lawson play for this fall? He didn't even know how to pronounce it.

The answer is a Lithuanian team called Zalgiris Kaunas.

The reality of the NBA lockout is hitting home as Lawson — one of the Nuggets' top players — said Monday he agreed Sunday to play for this team, which also features former Nuggets teammate Sonny Weems.

"It's the best situation for me to go out there," Lawson said by phone. "Being at home, I'm not saying I'm a lazy person, but I want to be in the gym. And plus, it's a new experience going out to Lithuania, so why not? It was a no-brainer."

A source confirmed that Lawson's Lithuanian salary will be "seven figures." He is still on his rookie contract with the Nuggets and is expected to make $1.6 million this coming NBA season.

"And as soon as the lockout ends, I can come right back and be with the Denver Nuggets," said Lawson, who will fly to Lithuania on Aug. 28.

Last season, Lawson averaged 11.6 points and 4.7 assists per game — but more significant, he averaged 14.6 points and 6.7 assists in the 31 games he started, most coming after Denver traded Chauncey Billups to New York.

Ty Lawson signs with BC Zalgiris, the same Lithuanian club who signed Sonny Weems...

http://twitter.com/#!/bczalgiris
bczalgiris BC Kauno Zalgiris

NBA starting PG joins us! BC Zalgiris signed Ty Lawson from Denver Nuggets till the end of NBA lockout!!!
14 hours ago
Denver Post article...
[h1]Denver Nuggets' Lawson to play for Lithuanian team during NBA lockout[/h1]
By Benjamin Hochman
The Denver Post

Posted: 08/15/2011 12:55:25 PM MDT

Updated: 08/15/2011 11:20:22 PM MDT

So, which team will Ty Lawson play for this fall? He didn't even know how to pronounce it.

The answer is a Lithuanian team called Zalgiris Kaunas.

The reality of the NBA lockout is hitting home as Lawson — one of the Nuggets' top players — said Monday he agreed Sunday to play for this team, which also features former Nuggets teammate Sonny Weems.

"It's the best situation for me to go out there," Lawson said by phone. "Being at home, I'm not saying I'm a lazy person, but I want to be in the gym. And plus, it's a new experience going out to Lithuania, so why not? It was a no-brainer."

A source confirmed that Lawson's Lithuanian salary will be "seven figures." He is still on his rookie contract with the Nuggets and is expected to make $1.6 million this coming NBA season.

"And as soon as the lockout ends, I can come right back and be with the Denver Nuggets," said Lawson, who will fly to Lithuania on Aug. 28.

Last season, Lawson averaged 11.6 points and 4.7 assists per game — but more significant, he averaged 14.6 points and 6.7 assists in the 31 games he started, most coming after Denver traded Chauncey Billups to New York.

Back
Top Bottom