Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Bmore
Bmore
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....im ready for the show vs goodman today...

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Interesting.

I'm on the side that thinks this season is going to be lost, but I didn't expect anybody of Wilson's caliber to take the risk of signing with a CBA team.

For all we know, Wilson might not be managing his finances correctly and needs a steady paycheck....

Interesting.

I'm on the side that thinks this season is going to be lost, but I didn't expect anybody of Wilson's caliber to take the risk of signing with a CBA team.

For all we know, Wilson might not be managing his finances correctly and needs a steady paycheck....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Interesting.

Used up all his Pony money?
laugh.gif

Interesting.

Used up all his Pony money?
laugh.gif

Wilson going over to China isn't a dumb move. I guess he is either
A. Sure that the NBA won't have a season
B. Sure that the NBA won't have a season

Someone like him, who is a role player, can have the chance to be the #1 guy on a team. So that means experience working on shooting off of the dribbling, increasing clutch rating, and the confidence that comes with being the man.

I see it as a good thing for his devleopment.

Wilson going over to China isn't a dumb move. I guess he is either
A. Sure that the NBA won't have a season
B. Sure that the NBA won't have a season

Someone like him, who is a role player, can have the chance to be the #1 guy on a team. So that means experience working on shooting off of the dribbling, increasing clutch rating, and the confidence that comes with being the man.

I see it as a good thing for his devleopment.

Holy Cowww, did TJ Kidd get injected with growth hormones or some %@!@? Just 2 years ago he was a lil toddler at the NBA all star game...
laugh.gif

His head is still big as hell, thing probably has it's own gravitational pull, wearing size 8 3/4 fitteds and %@!@.

Holy Cowww, did TJ Kidd get injected with growth hormones or some %@!@? Just 2 years ago he was a lil toddler at the NBA all star game...
laugh.gif

His head is still big as hell, thing probably has it's own gravitational pull, wearing size 8 3/4 fitteds and %@!@.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Chauncey Billups w. Jason Kidd's son...

1314449042jason_kidd_son_head1.jpg

Boy looks JUST like billups LOL

lawd knows im not the type to talk about peoples kids. but gatdamn that crew is rough.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I mean J.Kidd and his wife are handsome folks so maybe they'll come good on the other side of puberty
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Chauncey Billups w. Jason Kidd's son...

1314449042jason_kidd_son_head1.jpg

Boy looks JUST like billups LOL

lawd knows im not the type to talk about peoples kids. but gatdamn that crew is rough.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I mean J.Kidd and his wife are handsome folks so maybe they'll come good on the other side of puberty
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom