Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
lebronslamcover0.jpg

MoNeyLiCiouS:
23ska909red02:
^ If you're going to sign someone old, though, Nash is the guy you want to go with.

TRUE. But ska, Antawn Jamison?

Antawn. Jamison.
You didn't let me finish. What I was going to say was… now, Antawn Jamison would be an example of a guy you wouldn't want to go with.
laugh.gif

Only difference from nets last year is just adding JJ who isn't that great of a player

I'm more impressed DWill decided to stay, but if they can't find a way to land Dwight then they are still an 8-10 seed at best.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ If you're going to sign someone old, though, Nash is the guy you want to go with.

If we sign jamison nash grant hill, we should ask shaq to come out of retirement. 
Shaq's last 2 years in Cle and Boston, I really thought he still had something
frown.gif

...............I still feel like he has something to offer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I still think Shaq could give a STRONG 5-8 minutes for any NBA team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by NooEra

Should have known better than to try to discuss basketball with a LeBron stan
laugh.gif

When you get LeBron D out of your mouth maybe this conversation can be continued.
Yeah, I'm a stan. I've admitted this, do I care? No, because I've been proven right. This era of the Boston Celtics are not beating LeBron James post 2010. Again, deal with it. 
it would be a brand new team tho

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

C'mon Grizz. 
Get rid of NT's favorite SG OJ Mayo and sign their 2nd favorite SG Courtney Lee.

Tony Allen & Courtney Lee on the court at the same time? Imagine the offensive possibilities.

I don't know how to feel about a possible Bynum & Artest for Howard trade
laugh.gif
The guy who mentioned it had the Chris Broussard face, so I
assumed he played the 2K sim and thought it was a good idea.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I can't wait until after next season when you roast every idiot in here for praising Landry Fields and saying he only played bad cuz of Melo. Lets see how much dude shines in Toronto
laugh.gif
I'll say it now, Nash won't save him either.

I expect the "it's only his 3rd year" excuses as well
He better hit them open three's, thats all i ask.
Landry hitting open threes?!

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

C'mon Grizz. 
Get rid of NT's favorite SG OJ Mayo and sign their 2nd favorite SG Courtney Lee.

Tony Allen & Courtney Lee on the court at the same time? Imagine the offensive possibilities.

Rarely at the same time. They play the same position. 
laugh.gif

More importantly, he was statistically the league's best corner 3 point shooter last season. And is a legit 6'5. 

Chris Broussard is saying Eric Gordon agreed to offer sheet 4 year/$58mil with the Suns..

Hornets have a chance to match

Originally Posted by Essential1

Chris Broussard is saying Eric Gordon agreed to offer sheet 4 year/$58mil with the Suns..

Hornets have a chance to match
RIP to the Suns chances of getting EJ since Chris "sources" Broussard reported this. Kiss of death.

Originally Posted by PMatic

EJ is going to be playing 82 games a season from now on.
roll.gif

I have a feeling he wanted to be there more because of their training staff and not the money.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I knew that "coming home" bull__ ppl were spewing meant nothing. When's the last time someone went home anyways?
laugh.gif
My man completely erased Melodrama from his mind

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I knew that "coming home" bull__ ppl were spewing meant nothing. When's the last time someone went home anyways?
laugh.gif
My man completely erased Melodrama from his mind

If Melo is from New York I'm from England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom