Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: nvm

This is OT but where are the posters that were heavy in this thread before the move?

Last edited:
Dwight is full of ****, the only difference between LBJ and him is that he hasnt come out on tv and said it in person

And Lebron is better than him at almost every facet of the game.

Avy Check....Obviously I'm no Lebron fan, but LBJ is a once a generation talent, Dwight is honestly simply a very athletic big man with game changing defense. This Dwight fiasco just makes me feel like he wants his name to be the biggest headline in sports for reasons OTHER than what he can do on the court.

This whole fiasco is what is leading people to say they would take Brook Lopez for D12. Obviously they arent exactly equivalent players, but I definitely feel like people are willing to sacrifice talent in exchange for deading that primadonna attitude

/rant

unless Waiters comes around and shows real promise, then I dont see them doing too much. If Waiters does, then they should be able to steal a spot from Philly maybe, but they arent competing with Indy, MIA, Boston, NYK, Nets.....actually now that I think of it, Orlando will probably not be making any noise, Atlanta is gutted, so maybe they can squeak in. I think it would do wonders for the city of Cleveland if they do
Completely forgot about Waiters lol.. probably because I'm not high on him at all. Cleveland should have gotten Barnes or somehow MKG.. smh

Source close to the situation says Aaron Brooks left money on the table in Houston to take less in Sac....feels Kings are closer to playoffs
— Bill Ingram (@TheRocketGuy) July 20, 2012
Aaron Brooks is an idiot :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

P said in this and every thread....makes no sense (cents) to sign an extension, with the new CBA free agents will go after that extra money PERIOD

lmao, they just said **** what D12 wants basically.
‎"As ESPNLosAngeles.com reported Tuesday night, the Lakers have been willing to make a trade for Howard even without assurances he would sign an extension".

I'm really starting to dislike this guy....seriously. At least Lebron made up his mind in a few weeks...

Dwight is full of ****, the only difference between LBJ and him is that he hasnt come out on tv and said it in person

And the fact that Lebron made the decision to go to Miami and went. Howard opted into his contract, paraded that whole "loyalty" lie, got his coach fired, and still hasn't decided what he wants to do.

***EDIT: Brooks feels the Kings are closer to the playoffs? :lol: :lol: how did he draw that conclusion? The Kings are in no better situation than we are. Hell, they might even be worse :lol:

Last edited:
[Advertisement on jerseys] won't happen, you know how ugly and tacky it will look? This ain't soccer it won't look right and I've said it for awhile it ain't gonna happen. These teams profit enough to where they don't even need to think about this, this ain't the wnba
Think like a businessman. You can never have too much profit. 

Last edited:
And the fact that Lebron made the decision to go to Miami and went. Howard opted into his contract, paraded that whole "loyalty" lie, got his coach fired, and still hasn't decided what he wants to do.
***EDIT: Brooks feels the Kings are closer to the playoffs? :lol: :lol: how did he draw that conclusion? The Kings are in no better situation than we are. Hell, they might even be worse :lol:

no closer than who? Theres 35 teams in your sig

I've been saying Dwight was core hand annoying for 5 years now. I wish I never had to see or hear the dude, this is getting ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom