Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony Randolph officially signed by Denver.

OKC need these alternates:

Thunder not going to get alternates any time soon. I read an interview where Stern was asked about it and he said something to the effect of not "having sufficiently established the brand," enough. There's a swingman that looks like that though, hell there are like 10+ different styles of swingman. Which remind me, KD 4 Scoring Titles release tomorrow.
seattle would riot
If by riot you mean conjugate and "rally" in a Costco parking lot cheering about their potential "steal" of another city's NBA team all the while incessantly *****ing about the "stealing" of their own.

Last edited:
i would like to see the thunder move away from blue maybe yellow,black, silver/gray

half the teams wear blue and almost every time a team makes changes they change to some type of dark blue and light blue (mavs, bobcats, grizzles, thunder, nuggets)

sixers blue jersey

okc need new unis
knicks are supposed to have some changes
i would also like to see the wizards get an alt

These Sixers jerseys are :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I love the Thunder's home jerseys but those away jerseys gotta go....too kiddy looking. I'd rather them go with an orange or black away jersey.

EDIT: nvm
This is OT but where are the posters that were heavy in this thread before the move?
Speaking for myself, I miss the old NT format. This one has 35 responses per page, a strange layout, and just plain ol' unfamiliarity. I'll eventually get used to it, but right now I hate it.

That's funny I think the layout is awesome. Much more simple. Not as clean but im already used to it

And I like the go to last post read function. Plus spoliers are easier to use

But for some reason I'm having problems putting gifs in and seeing most of the pics

I will take the only guy on the list with 3 rings and a finals MVP.
Thanks.

You mean the guy who has played with the best power forward the NBA has ever seen? That one? The one who has had the fortune of playing under one of the greatest coaching minds the league has ever had? That one?

Oh.

Ya'll gotta stop using the "he played w/ so and so" argument.

You can't discredit someone's accomplishments based on who they played with or were coached by.

Ya'll wont be satisfied with someone's accomplishments until they're on a team w/ no other talented players and a horrible coach?

Lebron's headband against GB though.

My brother described it best when he said LB's headband legitimately looks like "oh sh**!" :x :smh:

Last edited:
Lebron's headband against GB though.
My brother described it best when he said LB's headband legitimately looks like "oh sh**!" :x :smh:

That is a regular headband though. You got used to seeing lebron rockin that two headband thing. Thats why it looked weird.

Anyway Jordan Hill back with Lakers for 2 yr/$8m.

You mean the guy who has played with the best power forward the NBA has ever seen? That one? The one who has had the fortune of playing under one of the greatest coaching minds the league has ever had? That one?
Oh.
TD > KG, PP, Jesus? Oh.

Tony Parker > Rondo BTW

Last edited:
Oh.

You mad he got more chips than the city of Memphis?

Quik KNOWS.

Last edited:
That is a regular headband though. You got used to seeing lebron rockin that two headband thing. Thats why it looked weird.
Anyway Jordan Hill back with Lakers for 2 yr/$8m.

Well yeah, that too :lol: and from what I know/told it's actually just a really big headband that was flipped inside out because the NBA doesn't make headbands that large, thus he can't have that logo on the headband.

Good move by the Lakeshow resigning him. Gave them good minutes the latter part of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom