Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the league isn't going to be suspicious if Dwight signs for below market value (the max).
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

why woud D12 go sign with dallas next year?

You're not this dense... IF Deron is there, and they can offer a max deal... Why wouldn't he?

i was going off deron signing with the nets

Barely 2 years after giving JJ that huge contract and they trade him. Some of these teams must be ran by 5-year olds. #smh.
I hope Orlando trades Dwight to the Bobcats. He can play out next year in Charlotte.

i guess im the only one that likes the deal
laugh.gif

Nets are a better team if they keep Williams, JJ, Gerald, Lopez, and maybe huumphries.

100x better team than they originally had.

its official.jj is a net

Nets, Hawks Agree To Joe Johnson Trade In Principle Jul 02, 2012 5:43 PM EDT

The Nets and Hawks are closing in on a deal involving Joe Johnson.

Brooklyn will acquire Johnson for Jordan Williams, Johan Petro, Jordan Farmar, Anthony Morrow, a re-signed Deshawn Stevenson and Houston's 2013 protected first round pick.

Howard Beck of the New York Times reports that the trade has been agreed upon in principle and that it won't be finalized until the moratorium is lifted on July 11.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i guess im the only one that likes the deal
laugh.gif

Nets are a better team if they keep Williams, JJ, Gerald, Lopez, and maybe huumphries.

100x better team than they originally had.
they need to let Hump go and sign AK47.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Barely 2 years after giving JJ that huge contract and they trade him. Some of these teams must be ran by 5-year olds. #smh.
I hope Orlando trades Dwight to the Bobcats. He can play out next year in Charlotte.

I mean when you can get Joe Johnson for that pile of #%+@, it aint that bad. Prokhorov is an untold billionaire, let him worry about the money aint coming out of your pockets.

Ferry clearing out cap space is def a good thing.

But let's see what he can actually build down there.

So does Mo Williams get "Mo Williams" on the back of his jersey now? That would be awesome.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I mean when you can get Joe Johnson for that pile of #%+@, it aint that bad. Prokhorov is an untold billionaire, let him worry about the money aint coming out of your pockets.

If this were the MLB and there wasn't a strict cap in place, sure...

Too much going on for my brain to soak up.

Can someone break down who the Nets got, and who the Hawks got?

Congrats Atlanta, Devin Harris can now return to play with Morrow, Johan Petro, and Jason Collins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom