Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but were all sitting here watching what the Raptors did. I want to see if the Knicks match.

They can't trade him then if they do. Might just say F it and move on.

^Biggest problem with the backloaded contract is you better have every piece in place before that "poison pill" year. But the first couple years it is a smart strategy.

I think it might also be that the two guys who got it are not worth it.

Sorry, but were all sitting here watching what the Raptors did. I want to see if the Knicks match.

^Biggest problem with the backloaded contract is you better have every piece in place before that "poison pill" year. But the first couple years it is a smart strategy.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Eh. Landry fields alright his rookie year. He didn't mesh well with Melo, like 98% of the league.
Nah, he's actually just flat out horrible.  His best skill is rebounding which is not something you want from a two guard.  He can't shoot, he can't dribble, he can't really do anything.

Honestly, I thought it was dubious he would even be in the league after this year.  This deal is mind-boggling.

Eh. Landry fields alright his rookie year. He didn't mesh well with Melo, like 98% of the league.
Nah, he's actually just flat out horrible.  His best skill is rebounding which is not something you want from a two guard.  He can't shoot, he can't dribble, he can't really do anything.

Honestly, I thought it was dubious he would even be in the league after this year.  This deal is mind-boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom