eek.gif
)

O. Charles - 4 rec, 99 yds 2 TDs

M. Brown - 4 rec, 111 yds 1 TD

K. Geathers - 4 sacks, FF

B-Squared - Pick

Im still KING. 
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif
but we all know that you werent playing on heisman smh.....

I was Online 
grin.gif

PS3ers lookin for any type of rosters for online play, this guy has done:

Boise State
Nebraska
Oregon
Wisconsin
TCU
Auburn 
Alabama
Texas
LSU
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Florida 
Oklahoma

PSN: RJAfan6

-What's up with that "blur" effect on the menus in recruiting? I seriously thought something was going wrong with my eyes. Everything is all smudged.

-They changed it so now you flip thru the current formation's plays by pressing up/ down. Hitting left and right now changes formation.
indifferent.gif
Why? This was really annoying in my first game. I kept hitting left/right and changing formations then the 10 sec defense clock would expire.

-You can't put dreads on any player you want. They look pretty dumb anyways, but that's fine. They took away all the neck pad options. WTH? Why?

-What's up with that "blur" effect on the menus in recruiting? I seriously thought something was going wrong with my eyes. Everything is all smudged.

-They changed it so now you flip thru the current formation's plays by pressing up/ down. Hitting left and right now changes formation.
indifferent.gif
Why? This was really annoying in my first game. I kept hitting left/right and changing formations then the 10 sec defense clock would expire.

-You can't put dreads on any player you want. They look pretty dumb anyways, but that's fine. They took away all the neck pad options. WTH? Why?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Custom playbooks are the worst thing to happen to this game.
Reason?

Because guys are running the wishbone, run n'shoot, spread option, and pro style all in the same game. Defense is a nightmare. Everyone's biggest fear about custom playbooks came true.

I used to pick up on tendencies and personnel groupings, now I have no idea what they're going to run. They have 4 completely different playbooks at their disposal. That should be left for offline stuff. They should shrink the number of formations and plays your allowed to have if you're gonna allow this to happen.

Think about the fact that a team playbook has about half of the formations that a custom book allows you to have. That's ridiculous.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Custom playbooks are the worst thing to happen to this game.
Reason?

Because guys are running the wishbone, run n'shoot, spread option, and pro style all in the same game. Defense is a nightmare. Everyone's biggest fear about custom playbooks came true.

I used to pick up on tendencies and personnel groupings, now I have no idea what they're going to run. They have 4 completely different playbooks at their disposal. That should be left for offline stuff. They should shrink the number of formations and plays your allowed to have if you're gonna allow this to happen.

Think about the fact that a team playbook has about half of the formations that a custom book allows you to have. That's ridiculous.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Had the game since yesterday played about 7 games with different teams

Cons:

presentation wise its the exact same as 2011
because there are so many formations there are not many plays in em
grin.gif

WR taking forever to run routes
indifferent.gif

The games runs smooth but super fast....I had to put it on slow instead of normal
The dreadlocks are over used and dont look real.....on some predator type mess
Press coverage.....uhhhhhh what press coverage? some of the best CBs get beat off the line like crazy
The defense in this game is none realistic AI is horrible
mad.gif

Pros:
The new tackle system for this is
pimp.gif
it seems more realistic
3D grass
pimp.gif

Tho the game is lacking plays.......Custom playbooks
pimp.gif

Pregame presentation is perfect makes the crowd and college football scene come to life
eek.gif

back in the Xbox PS2 days i was a HUGE fan of NCAA and never played Madden

but ever since next gen & Madden 10 NCAA has taken a fall

If you love Madden I would suggest NOT to cop this game and just wait for Madden 12

I didnt play the NCAA demo cause I wanted to give this game a chance.....I copped it and didnt like it

Looks like Madden will take the crown again

overall I give it a 6.5/10
Thanks for the quick review, i guess imma wait a few weeks when they drop the price ....

Had the game since yesterday played about 7 games with different teams

Cons:

presentation wise its the exact same as 2011
because there are so many formations there are not many plays in em
grin.gif

WR taking forever to run routes
indifferent.gif

The games runs smooth but super fast....I had to put it on slow instead of normal
The dreadlocks are over used and dont look real.....on some predator type mess
Press coverage.....uhhhhhh what press coverage? some of the best CBs get beat off the line like crazy
The defense in this game is none realistic AI is horrible
mad.gif

Pros:
The new tackle system for this is
pimp.gif
it seems more realistic
3D grass
pimp.gif

Tho the game is lacking plays.......Custom playbooks
pimp.gif

Pregame presentation is perfect makes the crowd and college football scene come to life
eek.gif

back in the Xbox PS2 days i was a HUGE fan of NCAA and never played Madden

but ever since next gen & Madden 10 NCAA has taken a fall

If you love Madden I would suggest NOT to cop this game and just wait for Madden 12

I didnt play the NCAA demo cause I wanted to give this game a chance.....I copped it and didnt like it

Looks like Madden will take the crown again

overall I give it a 6.5/10
Thanks for the quick review, i guess imma wait a few weeks when they drop the price ....

EA next patch needs to focus on straight defense

you can have the best D in the game and people will still rack up TDs

some SEC schools have stand up defenses but you wouldnt be able to tell on this game

some SEC schools have stand up defenses but you wouldnt be able to tell on this game

My problem has been Offense! Im been playing some smashmouth games, scores:

VOLS 20
Kentucky 10

VOLS 20
S.Carolina 17

Penn St 17
Nebraska 14

USC 28
Stanford 14

Texas A&M 7
Florida 14

Really I think you guys give up points because you dont know how to hide your coverage and trick the CPU/XBL opponents.  The run game is
pimp.gif
tho 4-1 so far

My problem has been Offense! Im been playing some smashmouth games, scores:

VOLS 20
Kentucky 10

VOLS 20
S.Carolina 17

Penn St 17
Nebraska 14

USC 28
Stanford 14

Texas A&M 7
Florida 14

Really I think you guys give up points because you dont know how to hide your coverage and trick the CPU/XBL opponents.  The run game is
pimp.gif
tho 4-1 so far

I found someone with rosters for 360...looks legit. GT: Patrick Morty

I found someone with rosters for 360...looks legit. GT: Patrick Morty

Shocking...

Shocking...

Originally Posted by swendro88

indifferent.gif

This is something that I definitely have to get use to. I'm playing the game and was like, "whut da hell"?!

Originally Posted by swendro88

indifferent.gif

This is something that I definitely have to get use to. I'm playing the game and was like, "whut da hell"?!

Back
Top Bottom