Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

FYI:

@EANCAAFootball EA NCAA Football

UPDATE: Title Update #3 addressing the "No Huddle" issue has made it through our own certification and has been sent to Sony & Microsoft.

FYI:

@EANCAAFootball EA NCAA Football

UPDATE: Title Update #3 addressing the "No Huddle" issue has made it through our own certification and has been sent to Sony & Microsoft.

i created a custom playbook for my dynasty teams, a couple months ago. i haven't played for two or three weeks. all of a sudden when i jump back into my dynasty, i'm shown a message that says i need to save my playbook in order to play with it. i exited out to save my playbook, then i went to start the next football game, and i got the same message.

did something corrupt my playbook? did oj really do it? did the new update screw up my playbook? i need to know.

i created a custom playbook for my dynasty teams, a couple months ago. i haven't played for two or three weeks. all of a sudden when i jump back into my dynasty, i'm shown a message that says i need to save my playbook in order to play with it. i exited out to save my playbook, then i went to start the next football game, and i got the same message.

did something corrupt my playbook? did oj really do it? did the new update screw up my playbook? i need to know.

UPDATE: Title Update #3 addressing the "No Huddle" issue has made it through first party certification and will be available Friday (10/7).

This update was rushed out to get this addressed as quickly as possible, so the "No Huddle" is the only thing addressed.

UPDATE: Title Update #3 addressing the "No Huddle" issue has made it through first party certification and will be available Friday (10/7).

This update was rushed out to get this addressed as quickly as possible, so the "No Huddle" is the only thing addressed.

Originally Posted by toine2983

These dudes are remedial. 
indifferent.gif

What about LBers not moving when I run an option or My custom playbook still being wrecked....they may as well cancel NCAA '13 like they did NBA Live and get to work on '14 if this is any indication of whats to come...

Originally Posted by toine2983

These dudes are remedial. 
indifferent.gif

What about LBers not moving when I run an option or My custom playbook still being wrecked....they may as well cancel NCAA '13 like they did NBA Live and get to work on '14 if this is any indication of whats to come...

I'm sure the majority of you don't care at this point, but Patch #3 dropped today for the PS3, tommorrow for the 360.

I'm sure the majority of you don't care at this point, but Patch #3 dropped today for the PS3, tommorrow for the 360.

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

Im starting a dynasty on 360

(ive been getting hosed buying videogames lately.)

imma be tOSU, my dude dre finna be Mich

If you serious about starting that up I'll run with yall...let me get Miami

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

honestly, my dude tristan (cobra kai) would have dibs on miami (if we even end up making a super conference)

grab nebraska.

honestly, my dude tristan (cobra kai) would have dibs on miami (if we even end up making a super conference)

grab nebraska.

grab nebraska.
Nah....gimme USC then

grab nebraska.
Nah....gimme USC then

grab nebraska.
Nah....gimme USC then

i added miami and nd to the big ten....grab ND penn st or wisconsin

grab nebraska.
Nah....gimme USC then

i added miami and nd to the big ten....grab ND penn st or wisconsin

what rosters do you guys use? i downloaded so many different ones and havent been 100% satisfieid with them. currently using mustangs84
everybody who makes rosters seems to just nerf speed. like really sammy watkins is 88 speed but dre ellington is 93 speed. dont troll me bro.
lsu CBs sub 90 speed? fsu CB AND WR sub 90 speed?

Back
Top Bottom