Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NB Custom IDs for today.

I recently did a "Red Devil" type custom myself and after seeing these photos, I'm starting to think I should have started out with a 574 custom for the base model as apposed to the 577RRK I used just based on the fact that A.) The saddle and N logo would both be leather like the real Red Devils and B.) a little less work! I'm still happy with how mine turned out though, love the UK577 silhouette. Maybe I'll do another one in the future with a different color toe box and start with a 574 custom. Anyways awesome job on these, they look really good.

Walking around Montgomery Mall in Maryland, and saw they had a pair of gray 997s at the sport zone elite for 179.99... Only had a size 13 left though. Couldn't hurt to give em a call and see if they do phone orders...

Pretty sure I'm late but does anyone know where to find the salmon colorway in the New Balance Cherry Blossom pack? I'm looking for a US 9.5. Thanks for any help in advance.

No hate but that shot and those jeans are not doing any justice to that shoe.

Jcrew 998 look crazy good there.

Last edited:
Lol yea you guys closed me :smh:
I'm happy j crew sent me a pair with no dimples or deformed toe areas :smokin I can just stick in my sneaker shields and keep that Deadstock shape forever . The shape on toes is even better than my c notes , GNR and BT
My infernos have some weird dimples on them, is this common jcrew models or in general the 998?

My infernos have some weird dimples on them, is this common jcrew models or in general the 998?
My infernos came with a couple of dimples too. It just depends on the way they build a specific pair cuz other 998s have them too. 

Last edited:
Yea it's the luck of the draw with dents and dimples on toe areas on 998s.
Even my 997gy has one ugly dent in one shoe so I feel blessed whenever I receive a pair dent free lol.
I noticed my 1500s I picked up when I was in london are perfect, the 1500 hardly ever have dents dimples

The suede on the infernos isn't spectacular at all, comparing them to my pebble blues they are terrible
The pebble blues suede is up to par with c-notes and mints, extra milky. infernos have a rougher suede kinda like the ROs. Both nice in my opinion. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom