Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Also, the author's pack is intriguing. But does anyone have a list of the exact author's and books? can't really find it and i've search high and low

The 997PR official RD is August 1st.

Some of my recent pick ups:

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on the M997PR on Suppa, only US8 I've seen available, love the subtle brown on them

If I wear 8.5 in air maxes and nb 998 and uk 1500s
Will a sz 8 made in the uk 1500 be too tight ?
I will say yes, depends, is the uk1500 the old shape or new shape you are talking about?

I had the norse projects 1500 in my size (10.5) and they were snugg on in the front, idk if it was attributed due to shape but the new model might not be right for my foot.

I guess new balance doesn't put the kibosh on Kith when they sell early :lol:

Not sure why there isn't a solid release date on the M997PR, but hopefully this slow rollout will allow people to get them more easily.

Now END has changed the M997PR page too.

It now says Pre-Order - shipping August 1st.

I placed my order a couple days ago, wondering if they are going to honor those orders.

Now END has changed the M997PR page too.
It now says Pre-Order - shipping August 1st.
I placed my order a couple days ago, wondering if they are going to honor those orders.

they should. i preordered mine a long time ago. END has already shipped them to me and I'll have them in hand on Monday. Can't wait.

Damn and here I am thinking I paid a little extra on END by copping early. They came out to $236 shipped. Charged my card already too.

that price point on Kith is absolutely hilarious....if they turn out to be that much then that's a definite pass...

Saw the 996 HL today and tried them on. They're nice, but not quite as nice as the 997 and definitely not something I want to drop $240 on with all the other stuff coming out in the next couple months.

Back
Top Bottom