Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

More pics of the 530 "Ice Cream" collection...

Little late for such a summer type collection, but they look alright IMO.
The grey joints look
smokin.gif
.  What's the price on these and when they dropping?

Sportszone elite 159.99 and i used a 10% of code

I hope your order doesn't get cancelled. Heard of too many bad experiences with them so I tend to avoid that site.

I'm looking for a size 11 myself, if I can find a pair under retail that would be great.

Walter..

Last edited:
I hope your order doesn't get cancelled. Heard of too many bad experiences witis today them so I tend to avoid that site.

I'm looking for a size 11 myself, if I can find a pair under retail that would be great.

Walter..
Nope my size 11 was in the warehouse and talked to customer service my pair is shipping out same day I ordered which is today

Last edited:
Nope my size 11 was in the warehouse and talked to customer service my pair is shipping out same day I ordered which is today

Well in that case great. Do keep us updated.
If all goes well with you I may go ahead and make my purchase with them. I occasionally visit their site but avoid making any purchases due to what I've heard.

Walter..

trust me, the 997gy is the best 997, in my opinion, because the pebbled leather blends well and such a clean shoe to match with anything

I was planning on purchasing the 998CH for about $144 shipped this weekend. Would you recommend buying the 997GY first?

998's are my favorite model, I have been on a 998 binge recently.

Walter..

I was planning on purchasing the 998CH for about $144 shipped this weekend. Would you recommend buying the 997GY first?

Walter..
I can only recommend on what I own, being that I have so many 998s as it is, the 997 choice was a no brainer, the 998ch is nice too though, go on what you like but I don't own the 998ch as I feel the 997gy is great

Walter..
Yeah I purchased the 998GR from Kelly's for $80 shipped. Road runner sports also has the same deal.

The 998GR is way too similar to the 997GY. At half the price, the 998GR was a no brainer

Sportszone elite 159.99 and i used a 10% of code

Man I didn't trust SZE so I just ordered my 997GY for $169 shipped off SNS last night. Oh well, I'm just happy to finally have a pair with minimal hassle.

Just got these delivered, smoking deal for $82 delivered.  Thanks to whoever posted about these guys.  Ordered Saturday.  
http://www.highkickz.com/products/view/998-series-renegade-pack-mens-m998ro-6081.html

After just copping the 997 why do you gotta tempt me with this... Still have a 12. Hmm.

That pair of BTs in a 13 almost makes me cry, I'm a 13 in Nikes and almost want to grab just based on the $50 price but I'd be swimming in em :/

Yeah I purchased the 998GR from Kelly's for $80 shipped. Road runner sports also has the same deal.

The 998GR is way too similar to the 997GY. At half the price, the 998GR was a no brainer

I have both - people might think I'm crazy - but I prefer the 998GR to the 997GY. Not on a materials basis (the 997GY is hands down superior) but more so because 998's are just more comfortable to me. The 998 GR midsole is slimmer than all current 998's and just looks that much better.

I'm assuming you're RRS VIP? The first pair I bought (with VIP membership) was a little more expensive, but I might need to double up with the new sale price.

Back
Top Bottom