Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

No no and no

Paid the resellers
Capsule>Cone Mills
Rollbar>Encap

Anyways i saw the upcoming Concepts releases, they got some weird models coming out and the 997........... They are pink [emoji]128513[/emoji], grey shark skin scales on the tongue and heel. I dont know if i'll wear them
so that teaser is for a 997??????????????

No no and no

Paid the resellers
Capsule>Cone Mills
Rollbar>Encap

Anyways i saw the upcoming Concepts releases, they got some weird models coming out and the 997........... They are pink [emoji]128513[/emoji], grey shark skin scales on the tongue and heel. I dont know if i'll wear them
Dam I was excited to see the upcoming Concepts 997 collab. Your description of them has me scared 

1400HB available on Bows and Arrows.

nb-1400-black-red.jpg

http://bowsandarrowsberkeley.com/products/m1400hb-black-red

Went to the outlets today. I'll just leave this here..and 10% off on top of this[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Look pretty good with the 997's.

Do excuse the iPhone pics haha

EDIT: only purchased the 998's at the outlets.

Walter..

Last edited:
They will be releasing at the usual botiques just be patient

They will be retail they are going too be widely avaliable there's no point of already settling for resell when you have more oppurtunities

Any Idea As To What Other Shops Will Have These? Definitely Looking To Snag A Pair If Possible :pimp:

Lastly, Anyone That Has These In Hand That Can Chime In On Fit Of This Model? Normally TTS 10 But I've Noticed Some NB Models Run On The Bigger Side

^ I could have def. size down a bit. The only other pair of NB I own are the 574 so I don't know if it's much help.

Went to the outlets today. I'll just leave this here..and 10% off on top of this[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Look pretty good with the 997's.

Do excuse the iPhone pics haha

Walter..
very jealous. nice pickup!

No no and no

Paid the resellers
Capsule>Cone Mills
Rollbar>Encap

dang bro you didn't take any pics? instafail lol

Man those Capsule x Canadian Tuxedo pairs are beautiful! I didn't realize they can't ship international.. anyone in Canada want to swing an oop? haha

Back
Top Bottom