Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My Steel Blue 574 IDs. And if anybody can tell me how to use the "share with friends" option on the site, I'd greatly appreciate it. Only thing I don't like are the white laces, but everything that is mesh has to be the same color counting the tongue. I can't have the blue laces I want on top of the blue that's there now; it's just too much blue. Other than that, I'm pretty happy with them. Took a little inspiration from the 1300 Steel Blues and Fieg's Steel Blues, since you are limited on a few choices.

How do they look? I even might put "STEEL BLUE" on the heels. Little personal touch.

Last edited:
My Steel Blue 574 IDs. And if anybody can tell me how to use the "share with friends" option on the site, I'd greatly appreciate it. Only thing I don't like are the white laces, but everything that is mesh has to be the same color counting the tongue. I can't have the blue laces I want on top of the blue that's there now; it's just too much blue. Other than that, I'm pretty happy with them. Took a little inspiration from the 1300 Steel Blues and Fieg's Steel Blues, since you are limited on a few choices.

How do they look? I even might put "STEEL BLUE" on the heels. Little personal touch.
I dig 'em. I wouldn't embroider "Steel Blue," though. Just IMO.

Yeah, it was just one of those "ID ideas" that went through my head.
I've had several recently. I wish NB would throw up a few different models to ID rather than the 574. I love me some 574, but I've got some ideas for other models that I would like to see come into reality in the future.

Yeah, it was just one of those "ID ideas" that went through my head.

I've had several recently. I wish NB would throw up a few different models to ID rather than the 574. I love me some 574, but I've got some ideas for other models that I would like to see come into reality in the future.

They added the 993's on the custom site at the beginning of this year.

http://www.newbalance.com/New-Balance-Custom-993/US993,default,pd.html?gallerytype=men

^^ even clowns can get their NB game on point haha
roll.gif

If anyone else is interested in getting the Seals, let me know, I know another place :D

edit: I also know of another place releasing the salmon soles, in store only though

Last edited:
Nice, I highly recommend ordering from them if so. They're really good with customer service, and the staff is helpful. I hope everybody thats held out for a good price is able to scoop
Bought a pair of Saucony Blue Apples yesterday from them and I couldn't agree more with your comment about their customer service.  Very friendly and informative too.

Feature will be taking phone orders for the salmon soles next sunday... day after their in-store release.  They said they are receiving around 30 pairs so their might be some available on sunday.  gotta keep those fingers crossed.

I really like the honey combing on the Black Pigeons but like most of you I agree they would of been better if they were suede.

Back
Top Bottom