Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not sure if I should post it in the other forum, but I know I can't post pics, these legit you guys?

ebay item # 320414257997

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^they got more in of what? Pigeons?
wish i would've kept a pair
ohwell.gif
yea, the pigeons. my bad

Originally Posted by optimusp517

CRAP just woke up from passin gout. You see how much they went for? Only $170 lol
meh, 170 too much in my opinion
laugh.gif

but good price for those wanting them

Originally Posted by jamesyo

Originally Posted by optimusp517

CRAP just woke up from passin gout. You see how much they went for? Only $170 lol
meh, 170 too much in my opinion
laugh.gif

but good price for those wanting them

Wasn't retail like $175 or something?

Yea in the states with tax these was just under $200 so $170 would have been ahead of the game for us in the U.S. You could get a pair for $100 and Jameswould say you paid too much, just cause he's a negative Ozzy like that. Hell, he's been diss'n this sneaker the whole time and he still probablygot a pair. Retail in parts of europe was $110 so that shows you how lame Reedpsace and Barney's are. HYPE kills wallets.

haha, mate i didn't even come close to buying a pair
wink.gif
i have more pressing things to spend my money on.

it's Aussie btw :tongue: i have very positive opinions on things that warrant them, but i don't have to approve of everything and anything i come across

Well just placed an order today over the phone with Reedspace, they're obviously not sold out and taking phone orders :tongue: Only thing I was pissed about wasit took I called in and they picked up 5 min before store opened and told me to call back to order the kicks in 5 min. Called back in 5 min and couldn'tget a hold of anyone at all. 2 hours later someone finally picked up! JEEZE.

One of homies called in and ordered my pair. They answered and had no problem poking my eyes out with a $200.35 credit card bill.

^wow seriously? that place is a joke with saying no phone orders in the begining and charging $175 when Euro shops charged $110-$125

Got my White Pigeon's from SNS today and they're amazing. I don't own any prodominately white sneakers but these are awsome and the suede/mesh aretop notch. Congrats to those who got them and love them...... not that these are hard to obtain right now. Might call Reedspace and snag a 2nd pair tomorrow.

Here's my couple pairs of special stuff

Anyone know the name of these joints other than the luggage collection one?
91c26cc1c31f0d5241c9c12838df2dfcf4d88d41.jpg

d6316d1d1bd4429a2b6d09230ac5657271106b04.jpg
61c1601319db429d2a16dc1bcc9d65c64e8c3988.jpg

Biting off of your pic, Ty
tongue.gif
(btw- still debating on thoseforces
pimp.gif
, been looking at them forever). Anyways, my latest p/u
373186343.jpg

WNBDYWT- This past Sat
373186345.jpg

Today-
373186349.jpg

New Balance NB 999 "Feral Creation" Collection:

09/09/09 marksthe release date of the NB 999 Feral Collection. Part of the classic 99X series of running shoes that dates back to the early 80s, the 999 model was originallyreleased in 1996 and was New Balance's most technologically advanced shoe at the time. For the 99X series celebrations running throughout 2009, the companyhas worked with key retailers Leftfoot (Singapore) and Mita Sneakers (Japan) to reintroduce this iconic New Balance model back into themarket.

The NB Feral Creation Collection is part ofthe ongoing APAC (Asia-Pacific) Project that oversees the development of exclusive releases within the region. The project first started back in 2007 with theNB 574 "Hungry Dragon", whilst last year saw the project present the NB 576 "China Mask". This year's edition stays true to the themeof Asia-inspired lifestyles and culture by drawing on various animals that have left their mark on our urban jungles.

The collection is divided into two sets, onefrom each retailer, consisting of an exclusive pair that is numbered and limited to 660 units worldwide, as well as general release version that will be morewidely available.

Singapore-inspired 999 - design by Leftfoot

Leftfoot has drawn inspiration from the Lionand Peacock, two noble animals that freely roamed the island of Singapore long ago.

Model: CM999 LNH(Lion Head)

The colour of the lion head nationalsymbol, red, is used on the toebox area of the shoe, whilst the other parts are made up of purple and grey coloured materials; Purple as a nod of respect tothe Japanese imperial family, and grey to symbolise the concrete jungle. The materials featured include suede, leather, water-repellent nylon and reflective3M. It also comes complete with a special Feral Creation pull-out drawer shoe-box, extra Tatami mat insoles and an extra set of laces.

Model: CM999 PCK(Peacock)

The colours of the peacockcan be seen on the heel area of the shoe, whilst the other parts are constructed from a combination of deep black nubuck and perforated grey leather. The shoecomes with an extra set of laces.

Japan-inspired 999 - design by Mita sneakers

Mita Sneakers have drawn inspiration from theGrey Mouse and Black Crow, two creatures that are known for their parasitical, dirty, tough and resilient characteristics, which they feel represent the modernyouth of Tokyo and other urban Asian cities.

Model: CM999 GYM(Gray Mouse)

A variety of materials in several tone ofgrey have been employed, including suede, stitched leather, faux fur and horse hair. It also comes complete with a special Feral Creation pull-out drawershoe-box, extra Tatami mat insoles and an extra set of laces.

Model: CM999 BKC(Black Crow)

The jet black colour we usually associatewith the Crow has been recreated using several materials which include nubuck, leather and faux horse hair. The shoe comes with an extra set of laces.

The 999 Feral Creation Tier 0 releases will be available in-stores on 09/09/09, with the selectstockists being: Mess, Reaction, Solegoodz (China); Juice, SELEVEN Gallery (Hong Kong); Mita, Atmos, Boston Club, Cruction, Hectic, Oshman's Japan,Undefeated, United Arrows (Japan); Kasina Premium (Korea); Sole What (Malaysia); Qubic, Fridge Freezer Icebox (New Zealand); Leftfoot (Singapore); LeftfootTaipei (Taiwan); Genesis (Thailand); Colette (France); Solebox (Germany); Flow (Italy); 24 Kilates (Spain); Sneakersnstuff (Sweden); Hanon (UK); Maze (Brazil);57K (Mexico); HUF, Undefeated, Alife (USA).

feral1.jpg

^^^^^To quote someone form the other forum "they should have renamed it the FECAL collection" Note: to US and Japan NB division- use the KISS rule-Keep It Simple Stupid

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^^To quote someone form the other forum "they should have renamed it the FECAL collection" Note: to US and Japan NB division- use the KISS rule- Keep It Simple Stupid
laugh.gif

i'm not into NBs actually,i just thought someone might be interested in the ones i posted...

Back
Top Bottom