Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Your point doesnt make sense considering they are releasing another shoe in the am. If you need that much time to process and ship should you really be releasing another shop collab without fufilling last weeks orders? I dont think so. so basically they are already overwhelmed from a week ago so they are gonna telease another shoe ans make the work load even bigger?? Thats STUPID
What are you talking about? My post wasn't about their next drop or justifying the ship time. My point was the site said 6-8 bus days to ship, its been 3. If you didn'want to wait, choose not to order. That makes perfect sense

I'm sure a lot of people that think their order was cancelled only check their bank accounts desperately when ordering something with a limited release. It's actually quite common for charges to drop off while in pending status only to later show up again as posted. I worked at a major bank throughout my college years and this was always a common question from customers.

If your pending charge dropped off but haven't received a cancellation email- be patient. Chances are, the charge will reappear....along with your NB's.

Damn that sucks. How did you make you order? What qualifies it as fraudulent??
that wasn't my order, but from the comments a lot of orders were cancelled from international buyers or people shipping to an address different from their billing address

Don't lose hope guys...my order number is 36*** and I received the shipping email this morning.

Also, I'm surprised how unknowledgeable people are here about credit card authorization amounts and temporary holds. I'm sure most of you have shopped on NDC at one time or another as well where it happens all the time. Just because a charge disappears from your credit card, it doesn't mean that your order has been canceled and that the merchant won't claim those funds later on. The whole point of a temporary hold/authorization of funds is to make sure that you presently have the appropriate funds in your account at the time that you place the order.

Need to hit the new balance store in NYC. Bicycle >>>>train and cab

People don't lock up those city bikes up correctly after using try yanking some off the rack 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nvrmnd

371XX, got shipping confirmation an hour ago.

496's really not dropping at concepts in boston though.

What are you talking about? My post wasn't about their next drop or justifying the ship time. My point was the site said 6-8 bus days to ship, its been 3. If you didn'want to wait, choose not to order. That makes perfect sense

Actually this whole week counts as "business days" UPS was open on Veteran's Day. The acknowledge the holiday but do not observe it. I wouldn't get to nutso about anything until Monday/Tuesday of next week as that marks the 6th and 7th day business day.. Even then magic could occur on the 8th lmao :lol:

Is the same thing going to happen online with this next cncpts NB release? Everything was immediately sold out and I had to keep adding to cart for like 20 minutes.

Is the same thing going to happen online with this next cncpts NB release? Everything was immediately sold out and I had to keep adding to cart for like 20 minutes.

probably now.. the way cncpts is set up now--the carts do not hold.. you have to checkout immediately.. so the cart timeout factor is now out of the question (at least as I last remember during the evening of the Rose release)

FUnny that that MRTEEBonilla keeps pushing "NY ONLY" on both IG and in here.. 

They cuttin you checks homie? I know you aint no CNCPTS Insider... lol

Cncpts is also just playing mind games with KITH... Using a black Ronnie Fieg as their website model...

Oh ok, I thought they weren't based off what I skimmed through in here

Yea, deon commented on his Instagram that the NYC and Cambridge store are set up as 2 different business entities. The NYC store has received the shoes, but the Cambridge location is waiting for the shipment to arrive.

Yea, deon commented on his Instagram that the NYC and Cambridge store are set up as 2 different business entities. The NYC store has received the shoes, but the Cambridge location is waiting for the shipment to arrive.
Aight got you.

Back
Top Bottom