Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not sure if you ended up finding the joggers, but there's a seller on ebay who has them for 39.99 shipped. 
Good looks, fyi don't add ebay links to this thread, gets it locked.

Just picked up a pair for me and the gf

I bought two last week and came in, so comfortable, grabbed the navy to add to the grey and black that i own now.

Good looks, fyi don't add ebay links to this thread, gets it locked.

Just picked up a pair for me and the gf

I bought two last week and came in, so comfortable, grabbed the navy to add to the grey and black that i own now.
Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up!

Just got these in from the PYS sale extravaganza.  $130 shipped!  Boo-yah!  
tongue.gif

In my opinion, this is the best color-way of the 997 to release thus far.  Believe dat!

At any rate...playing around with the laces a bit.  Pulled a set of burgundy joints from my Koyos.  I think they look good on these DTE's.  It's just a matter of if I want to accentuate the burgundy in the shoe that much.  I do like the pop the stock white laces give them however, so I'm a bit torn.  Hmmm...decisions, decisions.    

Thoughts?  

For any europeans (don't know if they ship worldwide) I came across a website which has an almost FSR of the Capsule 580's. PM me if you want the link!

Just got these in from the PYS sale extravaganza.  $130 shipped!  Boo-yah!  
tongue.gif

In my opinion, this is the best color-way of the 997 to release thus far.  Believe dat!

At any rate...playing around with the laces a bit.  Pulled a set of burgundy joints from my Koyos.  I think they look good on these DTE's.  It's just a matter of if I want to accentuate the burgundy in the shoe that much.  I do like the pop the stock white laces give them however, so I'm a bit torn.  Hmmm...decisions, decisions.    

Thoughts?  
i got the DTE from that awesome sale too.  i prefer the stock white laces tho.  the white laces contrast the colors in the upper so IMO the white pops better.

it's a great CW for sure and out of all of my NBs.. the DTE happens to have THE BEST toe shape.  also the suede is more consistently rich throughout the upper.  they're so beautiful i'm still taking my time to unDS them LOL.

i got the DTE from that awesome sale too.   i prefer the stock white laces tho.  the white laces contrast the colors in the upper so IMO the white pops better.

it's a great CW for sure and out of all of my NBs.. the DTE happens to have THE BEST toe shape.  also the suede is more consistently rich throughout the upper.  they're so beautiful i'm still taking my time to unDS them LOL.
Great minds!

But yeah, they are indeed beautiful and you aren't kidding about that suede!  From the moment I first laid eyes on them I was like, 
eek.gif
 and now that I have them in hand it's like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.  Utterly awesome!  From their initial drop I was just laying back in the cut monitoring the situation since they weren't moving all that quickly (which surprises the hell out of me to be honest), waiting for the right deal to come along.  And sure enough, it did.  It's funny, last week I almost used a 10% off NB.com coupon to nab these for a smooth $180, but thankfully I held out because that PYS deal was the truth like Paul Pierce!    

Great minds!

But yeah, they are indeed beautiful and you aren't kidding about that suede!  From the moment I first laid eyes on them I was like, 
eek.gif
 and now that I have them in hand it's like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.  Utterly awesome!  From their initial drop I was just laying back in the cut monitoring the situation since they weren't moving all that quickly (which surprises the hell out of me to be honest), waiting for the right deal to come along.  And sure enough, it did.  It's funny, last week I almost used a 10% off NB.com coupon to nab these for a smooth $180, but thankfully I held out because that PYS deal was the truth like Paul Pierce!    
LOL.  yup.  tbh, when they initially dropped i wasn't sure on the CW bc of the contrasting burgandy and blue.  but when folks on NT started posting IRL pics... that's when i started to really appreciate them.  and yea that pys/bait deal was the troof! LOL

Back
Top Bottom