Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Pissed that I missed out on those 997pr on Barneys.

Anyone else come across any deals on them?

Last edited:

Undftd got the 496s for $33 off.

Its showing 130 once you get it in cart but I checked out and the confirmation email had em listed at  97.50

http://undefeated.com/footwear/low/concepts-x-new-balance-496
My pair from the the original release day on cncpts still haven't even shipped and they're getting marked down. 
mad.gif

Arrived 4 days ago from US to Singapore. That was the longest shipment and most expensive retail pair I got to date. :lol:
Nevertheless, they are solid and def worth the wait.

I know some of you are already tired of seeing this shoe. Sharing my photo takes on this buttery pair below:

Last edited:
ikea shoe trees makes any shoe look good. 
laugh.gif

not to say the roses are ugly.

Last edited:
This weekend is making itself out to be a tough one, fellas. I don't know if I want the Central Park 530s, the Brooklyn Bridge 850s, or if I want to save my money gamble on resale, and get the Caminando boots on Monday. Oh the choices!

I know some of you are already tired of seeing this shoe. Sharing my photo takes on this buttery pair below:
Great shots, thanks for sharing.

Decided to un-DS my 998 Urban Jungles to deal with some shopping later today - as much as I liked them before, these are amazing on foot. Very happy with these!

Decided to un-DS my 998 Urban Jungles to deal with some shopping later today - as much as I liked them before, these are amazing on foot. Very happy with these!

the smallest they made in these was a 7 right? gf needs a 6.5 or 6 :rolleyes

Sweet! Just ordered the Nb496 x Concepts "Regatta" for 125 shipped! So sick man. The 3m laces and N lining, the pool insoles.....but the gum bottom sets it off for me. Can't wait for Dec. 9

Sweet! Just ordered the Nb496 x Concepts "Regatta" for 125 shipped! So sick man. The 3m laces and N lining, the pool insoles.....but the gum bottom sets it off for me. Can't wait for Dec. 9
Weren't they $96 on undefeated earlier today?

Not trolling or anything. Saw that Footpatrol had free shipping to USA so I was checking what they have in stock. And saw a UK 11.5 (US 12 I think) of these. Way too big for me unfortunately. Was able to add to cart for checkout. Somebody grab them now.

Last edited:
Can anybody help me find size 9.5 New Balance 998 "Brown Horween" with a Black Friday/Cyber Monday discounted price? I would really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom