Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Burn Rubber has their link up in Twitter for their colab. I just copped.
No thanks. $180 for an asian made model is not happening. Not to mention a 572 model is not a good looking model imo. And the theme is corny. I may cop down the road for $50 bucks

Last edited:
Whatever happened to this seamless 1500?  Remember seeing a pic months ago but not seen or heard anything... 

Hi guys,

I'm new to new balance and I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on removing a scuff mark on my 997 rose
mean.gif

The black scuff mark is on the white Encap midsole of the shoe.  

I've tried using (laundry and dish) soap and a toothbrush to remove it but failed
mean.gif

Any advice?
okay try windex (I know it sounds crazy).. If all else fails, youll need to be careful with the magic eraser. rubbing it too hard can cause damage.  its hard to give advice without pictures.  the type of stain makes all the difference.

No thanks. $180 for an asian made model is not happening. Not to mention a 572 model is not a good looking model imo. And the theme is corny. I may cop down the road for $50 bucks

I just bought some Asian Infrared 6 so I am cool with either way. Though I understand your point.

Hi everyone, to those who hear about a re-re-release of NB997GY in 2015, just one question : where do you guys heard it ?

Hope it's true, want to double...

Cheers

I feel you but i dont buy jordans at all. Those are really terrible LOL

I love NB for comfort, kicking around, and some can pass with biz casual. You cannot do that with Js. But Js are nostalgic for me and work under casual situations. So there is room for both in my closet.

Acetone will probably strip the paint too, that should be your last resort...

Last edited:
Picked up my starcows from my parents the other day and on one shoe the suede is flat and the other is normal. Almost like they used nubuck on one of them. Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it? Pics later.

My starcows shipped a day after I ordered from them, I'm in NJ so with the holiday weekend and all I hope to have them by the end of the week

Back
Top Bottom