Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not me. The 7.5's were either unavailable or sold out with the quickness on UPT, West and NB.com smh
Sorry to hear dude. Weird thing was, I got them on NB and they were actually available about 10-15 minutes earlier than the announced availability time. Don't know if it was a glitch or something, but I'm sure I wasn't the only one to run into it.

Sorry to hear dude. Weird thing was, I got them on NB and they were actually available about 10-15 minutes earlier than the announced availability time. Don't know if it was a glitch or something, but I'm sure I wasn't the only one to run into it.

Saw the same thing and jumped on them quick. Don't forget eBates with their 6% cash back on NB.com! :D

I copped a pair of the MT580 (sz10.5) from Shoe Gallery yesterday, via email order per their facebook page, already shipped today, some sizes seem to be still available!  The matching socks are sold out, so got them for 160 shipped, not bad at all!

anyone picking up the Shoe Gallery 580s tonight/tomorrow?
pissed i missed out on those links already sold out! 
mean.gif

SG may still have some, check their FB for email order info, also Oneness still has sizes left, $200 tho, not sure if you're ready to cop for over retail

yeah oneness had them listed at retail earlier but not available for purchase now bumped them to 2 hundoe some bs team retail or bust for me i didn't know they did 12:00 AM NB releases. 

Last edited:
really regret not pulling the trigger on the p740 purple rain when packer had half off. Those for $70 would be solid.

Can somebody help me out with NB sizing please?

Looking at getting my first pair but getting confused with the sizing, I'm a UK 7.5 which is an US 8.5 and EUR 42. But NB's are marked up like this UK 7.5 is a US 8 and EUR 41.5, should I stick to my EUR size of 42 when buying NB? That would make me a UK 8 in NB sizing even though EUR 42 is UK 7.5 in other brands haha!

Thanks

Im a EUR44/UK9/US10 in most Nikes.

In most of my NBs (UK made 576/577, US made 99X) I'm a EUR43/UK9/US9.5). Hope that helps.

ubiq originally had the release date set for the 13th...gg.  and i fell asleep last night lol.  one thing i never understood is why do stores put limited releases like this online?  i thought the purpose of a boutique or local store was so that the locals (people in the surrounding area) could come in store and cop.  yeah i get the idea that it gives everyone more of a chance to cop but shouldnt it be let the locals stop by and look at it first?  plus im just mad ubiq changed release date last night lmao.

Back
Top Bottom