Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Couple of recent grabs the last few months. Many more in the closet and many more to come.

You know, I wonder if post production toe box perforations can be achieved somehow without making the shoe look a mess? A template for even spacing would probably help a lot, but not sure what tool would do the trick.
not going to be possible. You are not simply punching a hole, you are actually cutting out a tiny circle. also you have to take into account the half holes and bits that are near the seam that you dont notice until they are gone, it would look like it was done after the fact. I have discussed this with a friend of mine. A friend who currently has a sewing device for stripping the N off and sewing a new one on. Which is dope. 

60% off on karmaloop on some NB's, worked on 991CO, 1300 and 996 from the connosseur painters pack... no go on the 998's

code: FREAL

Good deal if you have your size since you can get the 991, 1300 and 996 all for 200

ORDER TOTALS

[table][tr][td]Subtotal[/td][td]$470.00[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Shipping[/td][td]$9.75[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][/table]

[table][tr][td]Handling Total[/td][td]$2.25[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tax[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]FREAL: 60% OFF - No Minimum! Certain Restrictions Apply - Vendor Direct and Marketplace Excluded[/td][td]$-282.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL[/td][td]$200.00[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
JonT - great job on those customs. Love the colourway. Would love to see the whole process from start to finish.

Some of you may not be a fan of the colorway, but had to include this in my rotation. >D

yes. These work. Salmon toe colorway needs an original model to still be entertaining. Its weird that the colorblocking works well on these. Would not have thought it would. You colored the outsole black and they are in your rotation? 

Nice pick-up. Sucks I was a couple hours late and couldn't find them on the site

Last edited:
You know, I wonder if post production toe box perforations can be achieved somehow without making the shoe look a mess? A template for even spacing would probably help a lot, but not sure what tool would do the trick.
Grab a small diameter leather punch and get to it lol it would look nice on these

can't go wrong with $72 so I copped the last size 10. I always say to myself I'm going to quit buying sneakers every new year and already bought 4 pairs of new balances this month. at least it's not a drug addiction lol.

can't go wrong with $72 so I copped the last size 10. I always say to myself I'm going to quit buying sneakers every new year and already bought 4 pairs of new balances this month. at least it's not a drug addiction lol.
Well maybe you should set more attainable goals like buying only 3 a month. lmao

Back
Top Bottom