Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hi guys! 

I was wondering which size should I pick up for the NB 530! I've read throughout this thread that they fit snug. The problem is that this 530 will be my first par of NBs therefore I don't know my size with this brand. I usually wear the followings sizes:

Nike: US12-US11.5 (sometimes)

Asics: US12

Vans: US12

All of them are UK11 as well. However, when I got to the NBs sizing chart the UK11 corresponds with US11.5 instead of US12. So I don't know whether they'll fit snug or not. Besides my foot measures 29,5cm=11,6 inch. So please, I need your help!

Last edited:
As an LFC supporter, I couldn't be happier about the NB kits
smokin.gif
Go Arsenal

Was there actually any pairs on sale ON SNS for the FPs? clicked with the fastness but didn't score.

Anyone here think i should start a Concepts Collab thread like the Fieg one? To keep the shipping nonsense out of here for another 2 weeks?

LOL at people being annoyed by the shipping issues of some NTers here. Just scroll down and you'll be fine. 

Quote:
So are footpatrols this weekend in Europe jus not In The U.S.?
A few Euro stores have dropped today and I think the Germany release has been pushed back to next weekend. There was a note on the inital FP release that they cannot ship to US 'due to brand restrictions' so I don't know if that will apply to other Euro stores. I've not seen anything about a US release.

Last edited:
Can anyone share with me spots I can look for NB resellers? Been looking on eBay for almost a year trying to track down a pair of J. Crew M1400bc's. No luck whatsoever.

Can anyone share with me spots I can look for NB resellers? Been looking on eBay for almost a year trying to track down a pair of J. Crew M1400bc's. No luck whatsoever.
Facebook groups are not a bad place to look. Just search New Balance for sale and a few come up. For just post a picture of what you want in the group and someone usually has the shoe or knows someone who does.

Last edited:
Luxury 997s getting a wider release right? They look really good in those pics posted above

Back
Top Bottom