Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Would much rather have an orange pair of NB than pink. More versatile imo, both are great quality tbh but don't want people thinking I'm a butty boy with the pink pair lol, I guess I'm not "metrosexual" enough to wear em like the fella above who's a fan ^

You sound corny fam. Gotta be under 20..

I have my eye on these since Pebble Blues are gone in my size. J Crew are quickly becoming my favorite NB collaborators.

Last edited:
i thought the pink on the rose was more versatile to me. the shoe was just a dull shade of pink. and grey. very neutral to me. dull tones, simple colors. the orange is very bright and out there. doesn't look good to me. the rose is more subtle. classic. its not "metro" it's neutral to me because its dull. not too outlandish

Hey guys, how much a good price for a 576fra DS?
And how is the sizing?
10 in diadora n9000, 10.5 in gl3/v

Last edited:
Where I live, fobs love pink and orange kicks. I ain't trying to front. The pink and grey maybe be more subtle than orange but it is still a little flashy. That pink with 3m grey is not metro, it's more girly. If you were metro you would realize that, wearing pink don't make you metro. I've just been hating on concepts with what I think have been really weak collabs lately from asics to NB.

Buy and wear what you like.

People act like there isn't pink on South Beach. Or this insane Multi-Color phenomenon on this message board isn't slightly fructose (not even sucrose). Or that the Big Bang LeBron 9, Galaxy Kobe, ASG Kobe 8, Lebron XI FI, etc didn't weren't OD Orange.

Who cares. If the shoe looks good to you and you want it, buy it. If it doesn't, keep it moving.

Last edited:
When's the last time we did a collection post or top 3 post? I'm pretty new around this thread and know some of you guys have crazy collections.

I don't have a crazy collection.

There are so many ill NBs, either GRs or Collabs.

If I had the money, I'd buy the Americana (Distinct Wekeend) 990, the Bespoke 996 and Made in UK Flying Flag 577 and 1500.

Back
Top Bottom