Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

some 996 pick up..... so impressed with the tonal blocking on the jcrew 996, suede is much darker in person

I might be in the minority but I am an 8 in all my shoes flyknits/vans/nike and went with a size 8 in the 997s. 7.5 were a little too snug, for reference my feet arent wide but are wider than normal.

1400 Cork

Any news on when and if these 997's are dropping?  So damn sweet looking!

When these were first posted here the color code was 997CGB, but shortly after someone stated they were custom 997HL's.

I hope they release, I've been waiting for any updates with this cw.

some 996 pick up..... so impressed with the tonal blocking on the jcrew 996, suede is much darker in person

They absolutely look great, wore my pair a couple weeks ago. Excuse the beer.

Walter..

Last edited:

Did some more digging on these 997CGB's.  Dude said his store got 1 pair size 9.5 not marked sample (marked M997CGB) and that's all he knows.  Found some more pics and an interesting comment LOL.  Really hoping these release before fall.
I was asking about these a month ago on here - someone thought they were a HL custom - glad they're not - hope is more than just a sample.

Last edited:

Did some more digging on these 997CGB's.  Dude said his store got 1 pair size 9.5 not marked sample (marked M997CGB) and that's all he knows.  Found some more pics and an interesting comment LOL.  Really hoping these release before fall.
i asked when these were releasing a few weeks back, and someone on here said FALL '15

also for those who were saying they were an 997HL custom they are 100000% not a custom

digging the 996CGY, must cop list. Also am waiting for the 996CPS. EU seems to get these new colorway earlier than US

Back
Top Bottom