Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I wonder why some people are tripping on the price of the jcrew 990? If it was a concepts or another actual sneaker shop people would be lining up to pay 200+. Stores like concepts charge that kind of money and nobody complains.
agree, also j-crew collabs looks much better than concepts. 

1300NSL

if youre saying you have to pay retail, i dont understand why you wouldnt buy from canada, with the exchange rate, it's cheaper than US retail?
Yup 998CEL came out to $156 shipped and US retail looking like 170

Anyone pick these up yet? I just ordered mine from Newbalance.com. This will be my first 996 purchase.

So how many of you guys are gonna take the plunge and drop $300 on that 1300jp??????

I'm probably going to order them and see how bad the shape is in person. If the toe puff is as bad as the pictures floating around, they're getting returned.

Have you had problems with jeans bleeding on the tongue of your c-notes? Any suggestions how to clean the stain? I don't want to mess the suede.

Yes I do have issues with jeans bleeding to the tongue. I clean my kicks often (after every wear basically). I use JM or Air Legends with a suede brush and slowly scrub. Once it's dry I use suede brush and nap the suede back and its almost as good as new...If not it doesn't bother me either, its just shoes and I wear them...:smokin

I wear my jeans similarly except I don't cuff. I do get some indigo here and there but I just leave it. Already washed my raws so bleeding is not too bad, but I do not wear light colored sneakers yet.

Anyone got more suggestions on a good suede brush/cleaner to buy before I do some research of my own?

Just dropped the news to the guys who PMd me about the IKEA shoe trees. They have been discontinued. No idea what's replacing them. Just left IKEA in Atlanta.

Thanks for the info about the shoe trees being discontinued. Gotta check if my local ikea has any left...just used my last pair of shoe trees! I'm a size 9...do I get the small ones or the large ones? Last time I went I got the large shoe trees.

Just dropped the news to the guys who PMd me about the IKEA shoe trees. They have been discontinued. No idea what's replacing them. Just left IKEA in Atlanta.
Damn!  I still got deadstock pairs though...aw schnap...might have to set them aside for the inevitable spike in value on the secondary market!  
happy.gif
roll.gif

tongue.gif

Last edited:

After 23 days, finally came in from Italy.  Very nice pair for a nice price.
congrats bro i have a pair as well and in terms of material I havent seen an NB touch it in a while besides some of the new 997s...Good will killed that release...if you dont mind how much did you drop on yours?

congrats bro i have a pair as well and in terms of material I havent seen an NB touch it in a while besides some of the new 997s...Good will killed that release...if you dont mind how much did you drop on yours?
I completely agree.  Quality is really up there on that pair and the details are well done.  It's a fantastic shoe.

Paid $260 shipped from Italy.  Perfect condition. 

Received my NBs from end clothing in 3 days !!! That's faster than FNL LOL
I guess there was no custom fees because I just signed and fedex dude gave me shoes

The quality and color way is clean on these :smokin
Congrats man. For anyone still looking for either of the Gentlemen's Pack, End still has plenty of good sizes up in both colors.

I'm guessing they'll be replaced by these.

Got them at my local IKEA in Singapore and they've had them for about a year now. It's basically a piece of plastic sold in packs of 3 i believe. Bought to try them out but they are horrible and does not do anything remotely useful. Better stock up on them shoe trees while you can guys..

Back
Top Bottom