Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone know how comfortable the 1300 JPs are? Are they comparable to a zoom revis or another Nike comfort wise. Also ado they run TTS?

Damn too lazy right now to try and make it to the ATM for the packers release. Anyone know what other retailers are selling the 1300JP's tomorrow?

Anyone know a good price for the grey flying the flag 577? Couple pairs on ebay, I may shoot an offer. Also any info on 577 fit? I'm a 13 in most nikes

Comparing the 2010s, the 2015s are inferior in a lot of little ways. The big ugly toe box is the most obivous, but things like the paint job on the midsole or the wrinkles on the mesh gives me the impression that their attention to detail has gone down the cliff. Even the shoe bag seems ****tier to me.

The 2015s are still a pair of great shoes, I would definitely recommend these to people who aren't nitpickers and owners of the 2010s lol.

the m998csb is straight FIRE imo. perfect summer kicks.

id rather wait for a sale tho....hopefully they sit

Those 998CSBs are awful to me.. 7 colors on one shoe? Nah.

Honestly can't believe the 1300s are selling out. If anyone can post some pic comparison with the 2010s that would be awesome.

Last edited:

Comparing the 2010s, the 2015s are inferior in a lot of little ways. The big ugly toe box is the most obivous, but things like the paint job on the midsole or the wrinkles on the mesh gives me the impression that their attention to detail has gone down the cliff. Even the shoe bag seems ****tier to me.

The 2015s are still a pair of great shoes, I would definitely recommend these to people who aren't nitpickers and owners of the 2010s lol.
never owned a pair of NB. I'm reading these a very comfortable. Is that the case? If so is there any Nike you would compare it to comfort wise?

You know anything about the 1300 jp? Is it that more comfortable than the models you mentioned? Thanks for the insight.

Back
Top Bottom