Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

anyone know where i can find a pair of new balance 1300 "national parks" in the grey cw preferably for below retail, is it just me or do the grey cw national parks 1300 & 1300JP2 look very similar i notice only very minor differences what is the difference between the two pairs or am i trippin' i've only seen pics of both? 

Last edited:
Yea man..13s fit tight on me, but I can manage. But I've noticed that trend as well, on a recent Packer*Asics release it only went up to 12.5, I've seen it on many NBs and especially Adidas. By far Adidas does this the most often, I remember looking for some Boost running kicks and they only went to 12.5. I've seen it on subsequent Adidas releases..dosent make sence.
I just wish 12.5 were a common thing for NB shoes lol 11.5 seems to be the highest half size you see in every NB shoe except the 530 where they had limited 12.5's. I wear a 13 in Nike but with NB my size is all over the place I usually go down to a 12 for most models but the 574. The 998/997/990 is the one I wish they had 12.5 for cause I've put on a 13 in a 998 and it was not snug enough but have tried on a 12 in the 990 og when it first came out and it was too small lol. Been hoping all the new 990's being the v1 or whatever fit bigger in the toe but can't find any in store.

I have the SNS pair and while it's a gorgeous shoe I sort of regret getting my regular NB size. I can wear them but they're a bit short and fit really, really tight so I just wear them casually for short periods of time. So I'd suggest getting these in your regular Nike size or half a size up from your NB size in 99X and 57X.

I'd gladly pay $130-$150 all day for them. They're pointlessly overpriced.
you can take a time machine back to 1985, as i believe $150 was how much the 1300 jp's retailed for back than. lol

speaking of the jp's, are there still any around?

i thought they were releasing in kids / womens sizes too but never came across any..

They're definitely neither. They run very narrow and very tight, you need to go TTS or size up.
how's the length?  like a nike shoe?  i'm in between sizes on NB

I have the SNS pair and while it's a gorgeous shoe I sort of regret getting my regular NB size. I can wear them but they're a bit short and fit really, really tight so I just wear them casually for short periods of time. So I'd suggest getting these in your regular Nike size or half a size up from your NB size in 99X and 57X.
SNS pair is the one i'm eyeing
roll.gif
you guys think i should go TTS NB or nike size?  wish i could try one on first

hey sorry for another sizing question. i know they get annoying. but can anyone tell me how the 998CSB fit in comparison to the recent 998GY ? as i said i had to return the 998GYs as they were unexpectedly large and there is no smaller sizes left. i'll try to find them elsewhere in a 10 but id like to know if the CSBs are going to be the same or not. 

Thats what i felt too but these GY "bringbacks" felt extremely roomy especialy in the toebox and my heels kept slipping. i havent had my feet in a 998 in awhile though. maybe i am just starting to like my shoes alot tighter. i might just be a 10 with a tight fit considering i like my NIKEs at 10.5 with a real tight fit, still some room in the front of toes though. 
whats really strange is that in a 530 i need an 11, with my toes at the very end of the shoe. 580 i need a 10, and i thought with rest of GR made in USA NBs i was 10.5. 

^ Yea, 530s are tight as all get out and 580s are big. Kinda crazy about the Bringback 998 fitting a little big. Hopefully you can find a 10. Wish I'd got a pair from WestNYC before my size sold out. They had them at $140 instead of the $170 everyone else was doing.

Thats what i felt too but these GY "bringbacks" felt extremely roomy especialy in the toebox and my heels kept slipping. i havent had my feet in a 998 in awhile though. maybe i am just starting to like my shoes alot tighter. i might just be a 10 with a tight fit considering i like my NIKEs at 10.5 with a real tight fit, still some room in the front of toes though. 
whats really strange is that in a 530 i need an 11, with my toes at the very end of the shoe. 580 i need a 10, and i thought with rest of GR made in USA NBs i was 10.5. 
you need to size down an extra .5, i usually wear a 9 in NB but had to take my pair back for an 8.5.  Really weird but once you size down another .5 they will fit much better.

Saw the 997CCF in person, the burgundy looks closer to purple (could me and/or the lighting in the store). Nonetheless, a very clean shoe and hopefully can cop for around $150 down the road.

Found a size 10 at another store, since i got credit from the first pair i need to wait untill next pay or do some math and see if i can fit it on a card lol so much spring releases im really feelin the recent loss of work hours hard. 

Back
Top Bottom