Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NT13
I PRAY TO THE SNEAKERS GOD THAT U AND I STUMBLE ON EXTRA LOOT
SO THAT WE MAY GET OUR SIZES IN DA SELLE FRANCAIS
preach*, I hope so too, need to pay next months rent early since I'm going to Mexico for the winter break, college life is tough with the big boy spending that goes on NT

New Balance X Staple X Size? Black Pigeon

Suede-shop.com listed them, some have sold out and they were not listed as officially getting the shoes, buy at your own risk (though if it's thru paypal, you should be alright..)

http://suede-store.com/shop/size-x-staple-design-x-new-balance-577-black-pigeon/

Finally got to take pictures of these on feet. I can honestly say that these are the most comfortable shoes I ever tried on. I got them in a size 8.5 and and they're a little big on me but my toes has some wiggle room. 

Very next day, these bad boys came in the mail. Now I ordered these in a size 8 and they fit great. A little snug but that's how I prefer my shoes. Really happy with both pairs and even though that grey pair is awesome, I'm a sucker for red shoes. Only shoe on my hit list left for the year is the Denim Blues 

Nice. Really diggin the first pair of 1500's on that page! Don't own a pair of mostly green shoes so i might grab those 574's too.

I want more pics, but with the mints and the selle francais and me still needing to buy xmas presents and not spending anymore, why nb do you hurt me when I give you so much love 
Exactly how I feel, makes matters worse for me is some family decided to call me and say " we're coming in town for a week and crashing with you " 
frown.gif

And all the money Ive dished out lately 
mean.gif
 about 12-15 pairs last month. Im OD'ed. But if I can stumble on those mint's somehow, I will have to grab them lol.

I want more pics, but with the mints and the selle francais and me still needing to buy xmas presents and not spending anymore, why nb do you hurt me when I give you so much love 
When are the mints coming out?

NB has something to get every week lol. 

Sometimes I dont even want to check the NB threads cause its tempting.

happened to go to j.crew w/ the wife. thought people might be interested in seeing the actual evergreen colorway for the 1400s. much darker than the website shows.

Thanks for that I've been curious how they actually look. I like them but you're right, they're way darker.

Mints ....Saturday
yep mints 12/8 and selle francais 12/15, I really don't think I will get either one but I read somewhere on instagram (i know :tongue:) but someone from mita stated that they will probably be distributed to places in the states.

@ahodmv: this place can get expensive but if you are looking to just browse (my situation now), it's pretty good, cool people and cool shoes

Niketalk13, Thanks for the Info.  

I just started with NB and other brands besides Nikes.. 

I have learned to pick and choose what I really want but I have to find out when they come out first and plan wisely.

I've missed some thats I really wanted like the 1300 'grapes', 1600s, 998s.. the list just goes on lol. 

But yeah, yo maybe we can meet up around campus. I'll probably be at cabell all day this week.
mean.gif

I might have to get those mints... Love the detail on it.

Last edited:
Just noticed the Samurai-looking font used on the "574" on the tongue tag of the Mojitos. There's details all over this shoe.

eastbay has 20% off anything over $100, including a few sizes left in grape 1300 (10-13) until dec 4th

Niketalk13, Thanks for the Info.  

I just started with NB and other brands besides Nikes.. 

I have learned to pick and choose what I really want but I have to find out when they come out first and plan wisely.

I've missed some thats I really wanted like the 1300 'grapes', 1600s, 998s.. the list just goes on lol. 

But yeah, yo maybe we can meet up around campus. I'll probably be at cabell all day this week.
mean.gif

I might have to get those mints... Love the detail on it.
I'm sure you can still pick up the grapes, nordstrom had them, 1600s? like the running shoe, okay, they look good... 998s are beautiful, eyeing those jcrew ones

finals are coming, two projects, quiz and test this week :D
Where they dropping at on the 15th (for US peeps)? Online anywhere?
as of now, I've heard stussy and undefeated stores, undefeated drops a lot on the website so follow them on twitter for sure, as of now, details are vague
Just noticed the Samurai-looking font used on the "574" on the tongue tag of the Mojitos. There's details all over this shoe.
yep, I noticed it this time too, I'm so intrigued to see how those alternative laces look on them and I've yet to see a pair of shoes with extra insoles unless that's the bottom side of the leaf insoles 

Back
Top Bottom