Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So id like to grab the charcoal 997s with the maroon heel. I was waiting for the price to drop now i cant find em...anyways, anyone know of any size 11.5 out there for sub 200?

White Pigeons the other day...

So id like to grab the charcoal 997s with the maroon heel. I was waiting for the price to drop now i cant find em...anyways, anyone know of any size 11.5 out there for sub 200?

The connoisseur guitar? Do they even come in 11.5? All of the local places for me carry either 11 or 12 in 997's

Actually there is not a single pair of 11.5 on ebay. Thanks for all the help tho....
There was one last night, it is gone now.

Go to newbalance.com, use 10PERCENTOFF code, price will be $180 plus tax, and if you spend $1 more, you can use a 15% off code.

Last edited:

you got those to work on the new shoes?
yes I did, at least when checking out with PP, it actually didn't even add tax. I know the codes use to not apply to new items, either they updated the criteria or just don't consider them (CCF) new enough any more.

10% off 125+ is 10PERCENTOFF

15% off 200+ is 15PERCENTOFF

These sales are running 80% of the time it seems, just need to google the promo code

yes I did, at least when checking out with PP, it actually didn't even add tax. I know the codes use to not apply to new items, either they updated the criteria or just don't consider them (CCF) new enough any more.

10% off 125+ is 10PERCENTOFF

15% off 200+ is 15PERCENTOFF

These sales are running 80% of the time it seems, just need to google the promo code
yeah just tested

10 percent works on both ccf and cel

15 percent works on none.  can you confirm the 15 works on these two shoes for me?

edit: ebates is at 12% again for mother's day

Last edited:
Does anyone have pics of the 997 coming out fall/winter that is grey with the teal accents?  Can't find any pics.

I can't confirm and nb.com

yeah just tested

10 percent works on both ccf and cel

15 percent works on none.  can you confirm the 15 works on these two shoes for me?

edit: ebates is at 12% again for mother's day
I can't as my computer is ******* up on NB.com and won't let me add anything to me cart at all, possible the 15% doesn't work though... But size 7-11 (no ten) CEL are available for $140 shipped and CCfs for around $20-$25 more in most sizes, both over 15% off

fall/winter for the gray/black 997's with the teal accents?... damn they're really taking their time to release those. 

Back
Top Bottom