Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

How do 1300s fit compared to a 574? I usually wear a 574 in 2E (wide), and since the 1300 isnt offered in 2E, would the 1300 be too narrow for me? 

For reference (if any) I've also tried my TTS (12) and half size up in NB 530s - both were uncomfortably narrow. 
574's I stay tts and they're snug. 1300's I go down .5 and they fit with some breathing room. The shoe is a little narrow but it shouldn't be too extreme..

Haha I knew someone was going to say that... I wish I could buy both but the budget won't stretch to that [emoji]128546[/emoji]
CCF's are mega, JNB is really good to though haha.  Hard choice, Im trying to resist the JNB currently.

I wish I knew about the new balance 998 sooner. Finding a 9.5 in the c-notes for sale on forums and groups is not working out.

Shout out to the guy on ebay who sold me his used 997HL for $40 shipped. Nice clean and a dope pair of beaters.

2nd June... Sooner than expected, are they a Jcrew GR or limited edition like the inferno etc?

Yeah it's right around the corner. Still unknown what type of release it'll be. I remember someone that had their preorder cancelled said they were told it was cancelled because it was a limited release, but when Infependence Days released preorders were fulfilled. So who knows.
Someone else said they were told the preorder for Hilltop blues was cancelled because the release was being dropped altogether. We'll find out soon enough what happens with this release.

Actually, my preorder said fulfillment set on June 3rd.

Walter..

Last edited:
Which NB models are feasible for someone with a wide foot? As mentioned, I can fit into a 2E in the 574 (my tts 12 is a little short though) but I want to know if I even have a chance fitting into models like the 997 and 1300. 

Thanks in advance. 

Which NB models are feasible for someone with a wide foot? As mentioned, I can fit into a 2E in the 574 (my tts 12 is a little short though) but I want to know if I even have a chance fitting into models like the 997 and 1300. 

Thanks in advance. 
  I've found the 998 to be pretty spacious along with a US 574.  I think the 997 is a pretty narrow fit but not tight and i'm borderline wide footed.

i frequent j crew's website often bc i like their clothes.  but i find it interesting that j crew's marketing put a teaser of the new NB's on the most expensive shorts they offer.  recently they put them with Stanton shorts (great slim cut btw).  i don't see how they can continue to put these teasers out there and not drop them.  i really hope they don't make these limited, would love to be able to grab a pair. 

The hilltops are not dropping yet. I was told that its a release that was pushed back till fall. Li heard all orders were cancelled either thru phone call or email.

i think urban outfitters HAD the best price at 50% off, not sure if those orange joints were included.  but yeah also looking for the sales. seems medicore this time around.

Back
Top Bottom