Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Finally got around to ordering hilltops and the expected ship date on the confirmation email changed to July 15th..lame

the hiltop blues... it doesn't make sense to me that sizes 10-12 are OOS.  those sizes usually sit and hit deep discounts

the hiltop blues... it doesn't make sense to me that sizes 10-12 are OOS.  those sizes usually sit and hit deep discounts

Safe to assume they didn't make many of these as those sizes are usually not produced in high numbers as the smaller sizes.

I would say the smaller sizes aren't plentiful if that's the case, but who knows.

Haven't been in this thread in a few days....only to come back and see my size in Hilltop Blues OOS. :\

Safe to assume they didn't make many of these as those sizes are usually not produced in high numbers as the smaller sizes.

I would say the smaller sizes aren't plentiful if that's the case, but who knows.
yea, that'd be logical for j crew to get less of the bigger sizes, since they always sat.  but j crew's marketing has built a bit of hype around these.

Welp, money saved. J.Crew CS can't comprehend or are playing stupid as to why I don't think Canadians should be charged an additional $26. 2 emails and 2 phone calls, zero results.

Welp, money saved. J.Crew CS can't comprehend or are playing stupid as to why I don't think Canadians should be charged an additional $26. 2 emails and 2 phone calls, zero results.
someone earlier said that on their 3rd call they got it handled...so keep trying maybe. either way it sucks you have to deal with that. 

Last edited:
someone earlier said that on their 3rd call they got it handled...so keep trying maybe. either way it sucks you have to deal with that. 

Repped, thanks but if I have to put this much effort into fixing a price discrepancy I'd rather not cop. Plus one of the reps told me she could see what she could do about the mix up if I could give her an order#.

For those waiting patiently for their My NB 1s ...

It took mine about a week to get a shipping confirmation since placing the order.

Obviously A LOT quicker than Nike iD, but boy their customer service is not quite up to speed...

Will post the kicks soon 
wink.gif

Any Canadians ordered a custom from newbalance.ca yet? If so, did you get hit with any extra fees at the door from customs or UPS?

I'm trying to jump on this while ebates.ca is at 18% cashback
Never ordered off newbalance.ca before, but from the looks of it -- you shouldn't be hit with extra fees (since it appears they ship either from within Canada or include duties in the price).  Would have to assume NB would warn re: duties, etc if that was a risk.

Good heads-up re: eBates cashback -- might have to pull the trigger on 574 custom now.

Last edited:
My custom 998 for the wife and I delivered today. Really happy with them. Tried to go for a gradient effect.

Here's the color info for reference:
Toe area: nimbus cloud
Saddle: gunmetal
Heel: lead
Color hits for my pair: sea foam & embers
Color hits for her pair: sea glass & dragonfly

My custom 998 for the wife and I delivered today. Really happy with them. Tried to go for a gradient effect.

The pair for your wife is dope!

Is it just me or does the gunmetal on your wives look darker than yours?

For those waiting patiently for their My NB 1s ...

It took mine about a week to get a shipping confirmation since placing the order.

Obviously A LOT quicker than Nike iD, but boy their customer service is not quite up to speed...

Will post the kicks soon 
wink.gif
Lol man you know how many people have placed an order for these in the past couple weeks since they released? NB only has 5 factories in the USA and they are hand making each pair individually. Give them a bit of credit. 

Lol man you know how many people have placed an order for these in the past couple weeks since they released? NB only has 5 factories in the USA and they are hand making each pair individually. Give them a bit of credit. 
YEAH BRAH I KNOW

Couldn't care less about how long the shoe takes to make in the US, I'd prefer them to take their time if they have to.

Was only talking about their customer service.

If you've placed an order yourself, you'd know... 

There has been zero update since the order time and people had to wait on the phone to get a 'human-like' answers.

Last edited:

Looks nice ... so nice.

Back
Top Bottom