Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wore these beauties today....my favorite shoe released this year.

@verse: that color is great, good color to have different laces with, gum soles would've been awesome, I want new balance to expand there custom range, if I could do some 580s

thanks man. that was basically the "blank" for pacific green. i liked how it looked so much i didn't even customize it past that

So i FINALLY got my custom 574's and i'm beyond disappointed. pics are coming, the color is brown instead of maroon, there are imperfections throughout the shoe too. Even worse, who delivers at 8PM? oh UPS 
mean.gif

from glue, to burn marks, messed up suede.... I won't custom another sneak from NB. Can I return them? About to call/e-mail customer support now.

Burn marks and all.... My color was MAROON, hence the "VT" on the back for Virginia Tech.

here is a pick of what it should've looked like. Man I'm disappointed thought, waited since 11/27

The suede marks and wrong size are unacceptable, but why did you think they were maroon? They don't even have a maroon color option. The color is even called "espresso", like the coffee.

I couldn't help it but to reward myself with a pair of nb. Im glad I passed on the stealth foamposites and got something else.

damn EZ that sucks my dude..you should def call tomorrow, maybe you should haggle em to let you customize a 993 for free 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom