Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Pretty sure that place is in store only... Or at least was when I stopped following.

If not, definitely buy
Fortunately, they started doing an e-mail system and if you're quick enough, you can get stuff before it's sold in stores... I've gotten some pretty awesome deals from them. 

Fortunately, they started doing an e-mail system and if you're quick enough, you can get stuff before it's sold in stores... I've gotten some pretty awesome deals from them. 
Repped, very good to know, thanks man.

Also, anybody know why/if GRB came in different boxes? My old pair was different than that.

In store only... Or if you e-mail them they will let you paypal them and ship them to you. 

Pretty sure that place is in store only... Or at least was when I stopped following.

If not, definitely buy

Repped, very good to know, thanks man.

Also, anybody know why/if GRB came in different boxes? My old pair was different than that.
Thanks all. I have an email all ready to go. Lets hope they don't get snagged! 

Last edited:

Thanks all. I have an email all ready to go. Lets hope they don't get snagged! 
I'm pretty sure they've been there for a few days, so I don't think you should have any problems getting them. In my experience, I've been able to get most NB or Asics I've wanted since most of their clientele seems to be people more interested in Jordan and Nike. 

J Crew is doing 50% off sale items. Two colors of the 996 and the new navy 998's are included.

If anybody sees anything they want on the Round Two IG feel free to PM me. I'm friends with the owner so I will do what I can to help.
your'e the man bro i've been wanting so many things off them but they have no phone and don't answer emails lol

Last edited:
HTBs turned up today.  Very impressed with them.  Although I wish they'd threw in some alternative navy laces in the package too, now I gotsta hunt for some navy laces that match... 

HTBs turned up today.  Very impressed with them.  Although I wish they'd threw in some alternative navy laces in the package too, now I gotsta hunt for some navy laces that match... 
Please post pics when you find matching navy laces.

I'm sure those would look super good!

Will do! Looking at the shade of blue in hand, it's going to be a challenge I can tell. lol

They are the 575s, are they really going to drop a 998 3 days later?

Seems like it with his comment about why would they do a china made pair on the 4th...
Since fireworks were invited in China and mostly still come from China but the USA uses them to celebrate the 4th of July is my guess. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom