Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Has this become a trend? Really interested in the above-mentioned 998s, after missing out on the htbs. If they're eventually going to hit sale racks then I'll just be patient with them
You didn't miss out, looks like there is still an 8-12 size run online... Hopefully you fit in that range!

I think all the pairs in that MCM pack look good aside from the 997... Hate the white toebox, the laces... 998 or 990 Look best to me..

Wore these all weekend... Used Mr. Clean Magic eraser on them for denim stains and a huge scuff I got on the toe, worked like a charm
happy.gif

You didn't miss out, looks like there is still an 8-12 size run online... Hopefully you fit in that range!

I think all the pairs in that MCM pack look good aside from the 997... Hate the white toebox, the laces... 998 or 990 Look best to me..

Wore these all weekend... Used Mr. Clean Magic eraser on them for denim stains and a huge scuff I got on the toe, worked like a charm :D

Interesting thanks! Will start scouring the net for them... Not a lot of people willing to answer newbie questions here though I realized, compared to the other threads...

Impulse buy.  I had no intentions of ever grabbing these (especially for the $220+ retail price-point), but when I serendipitously spied them on clearance for the equivalent of $75, I simply couldn't pass.  So clean, and the quality on these is undeniably superlative!  If only the 997GY2 were this fantastic!  Considering I just returned my pair to NB.com due to some rather glaring quality issues, I'm glad I happened upon these Flying the Flag 577's.  Pleasant surprise indeed!     
$75?? Thats awesome! Nice pick up man.

I'm thinking about grabbing a second pair for $150 or so but I would def grab them again at $75.

Probably my favorite NB right now. Super clean and the quality is just incredible. They got me hooked on 577's.

Does anyone here have any experience in NB restoration, specifically sole swaps? Please PM if you know somebody or could help me out with a little project yourself. 

Haven't you already done like 3 custom 998's so far? Why don't you just wait till they change the color palate for the fall

Yeah might just wait it out for the perf options to improve, but I can't guarantee anything if another code comes along.. Lol

just received this. i've to say overall packaging feels a little lacking apart from the box design. not quite what i expected of concepts. 

man honestly those concepts are so ugly...they were given such a great model to work with and failed imo
I agree. The patchwork just doesn't do it for me. I've been hoping for some great 575 colorways to come out, but was extremely disappointed with this one. The box is really cool though. 

Gotta love pulling out pairs from the archives.. the original concepts xNB

[/RIGHT]
Man the cw and use of materials on these was so nice, almost bought them a month ago but the shape was on a different level of poor so I just couldn't justify buying

Back
Top Bottom