Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

#carcarpetFriday on this holiday weekend.

i swear NB1 options are so bad....I hate NB right now with their color choices and blocking
I agree, so I made these to enter into their competition. Actually put many minutes into these. I'm hoping they catch someone's eye at NB. At least I didn't say my inspiration was ice cream or the US flag, or something desperate like that. I tried to use every color aside from blacks / whites / and browns.

"Organized Chaos"

i would keep an eye out on end, i think they purposely put sold out to trick the bots. same thing happened on the Nai Ke and it went live after a few mins....

I assume all you guys thinking you'll have trouble with the Premiers are guys outside the U.S.? Seems like they'll be an easy grab as every single shop seems to be getting them

I assume all you guys thinking you'll have trouble with the Premiers are guys outside the U.S.? Seems like they'll be an easy grab as every single shop seems to be getting them

I agree. Tons of US shops got these. My local spot even got them and this is the first time they've received a NB collab.

you guys should all get your PRMR's from Ps&Qs at midnight eastern time. This local shop isn't known for getting collabs ever so I doubt it's on anyone's radar. Goodluck. 

http://psandqs.com/

Back
Top Bottom