Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

got the gentleman's 1500s at marshalls for $40 so they may have been tried on. one pair was a display model. it was a legit question sorry if it came off as trolling. some consider it not really ds if the packaging, laces, etc aren't 100% perfect

got the gentleman's 1500s at marshalls for $40 so they may have been tried on. one pair was a display model. it was a legit question sorry if it came off as trolling. some consider it not really ds if the packaging, laces, etc aren't 100% perfect
what size

Last edited:
My top NB pickup of the year...
smokin.gif

Info on the pants? 
laugh.gif

I really want the HTB, I have for sometime now but a size 13 haven't been listed. There's one on EBAY for a ridiculous 220. Anyone know anything/anyone? Thanks
$40 over isn't the end of the world.  not speaking for dude but dude probably just wants to get his retail + shipping back @ $180 and ebay fees

also.. are these the same shoes :/

http://www.pys.com/new-balance-men-1400-heritage-m1400cbb-burgundy-silver-nbm1400cbb-50

http://rise45.com/collections/new-balance/products/new-balance-m-1400cbb-domestic

it's like opposite ends of the filter spectrum

How'd you take the picture when your cameras on the floor

Haha! Had to rep you bruh

^ he used another camera? :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Info on the pants? :lol:

It's from Puma. Not sure what specific style. Bought it from the Puma outlet locally.

^ This dude making me way sad I don't own the HTB's yet. :frown:
Should I just scoop them for $180 while I can?? 
Trying to cut back but HTB look better and better with every pic I see.

I got it for 170. No "Ragrets" haha!

Nice Haze G :smokin

Appreciate it man. Cheers!

HTB is top 3 for me this year, collab, GR, whatever.  The colors are really vibrant but still tasteful.

Word. :smokin
I really love the colorblocking and the CW as a whole on this.

Last edited:

Shape looks very nice on those 1400's.
seen some other pics of the same pair that look a lot less sleek... 1400s are so hit or miss in the most NB way possible

Man, Rise filters their pics so heavy, looks great, but it is a lil excessive

Last edited:

seen some other pics of the same pair that look a lot less sleek... 1400s are so hit or miss in the most NB way possible

Man, Rise filters their pics so heavy, looks great, but it is a lil excessive
Thats lame. 

Rise has some crazy filters going. Way OD. 

I don't know if anyone can help,I'd really want a pair of the case 999s but have never bought anything from sneaker politics. What's the best way to try and cop? Just go to the site*? Do they tweet aa link? IG? Anything would help guys. Thanks

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone can help,I'd really want a pair of the case 999s but have never bought anything from sneaker politics. What's the best way to try and cop? Just go to the site*? Do they tweet aa link? IG? Anything would help guys. Thanks

I think you'll be fine.

Anyone have any feedback on the NB1s? Cant decide between 998 and 574. Hows the quality?
You can't go wrong with either option in my opinion.  I've built a couple 998's and a recent pair of 574's and I am pleased with all of them.  Quality on my three pair have all been good.   Had a minor glue mark on the tongue of the first 998's, but it was easy to buff out with a suede eraser and NB passed along a discount on my next pair for my troubles.   Pair #2 998 came out flawless IMO, no marks and abnormalities.   I just received the 574's last week and those materials came in clean as well.  The 574 options give you a better opportunity to color block which is fun to play with.

Needless to say, I'm a big fan of the program.   Make sure you post images of whatever you build!

Back
Top Bottom