Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today's... 
glasses.gif

Def more space in the toebox than most NBs, I have one pair of gr 580s and they are .5 down from my usual NB size.
Thanks, good info for next time. Guess I will just waddle with these for now. What about 998/997 if you don't mind? TTS?

I order my first pair of NB1's on Friday. Inspired by my.koh. What has the turnaround been like for you guys? Eager to see how they turned out.

Last edited:
Just won the 998 Hilltop Blues on EBAY for $179.99! I was so upset i missed them on J. Crew.com. Size 9 are nowhere to be found now that J. Crew is sold out up to size 10. Prices are steep, like $230-$250, so retail is all but welcome. Saved 1 Penny!!! :wink:

I order my first pair of NB1's on Friday. Inspired by my.koh. What has the turnaround been like for you guys? Eager to see how they turned out.
If you order next day, you can order in the morning and get it the next day. They make the pairs in a day and ship them out right after.  Crazy fast.

Soo tempted to pull the trigger on one of these now
1. @winstonandy's sick Chosen Few

2. JP2

3. Solebox Finals

4. 998MD inspired
I would do the Chosen few.  Your autobahn is too similar to the Finals, the MD is repetitive.  The JP2 is nice, but I think the Chosen Few will do the best.

Back
Top Bottom