Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Footpatrol UK having a decent sale at the moment picked up a pair of M997GY2 for £95 myself I have been stalking them for a while now and almost pulled the trigger for £125 yesterday.

What are you guys experience with Bait shipping? Made an order last week and it still hasnt shipped.
Usually takes them 2-3 business days for them to process your payment and order, then another 3-7 days for shipping depending on which shipping method you choose. I only ordered once from them and it was during the labor day sale and it arrived in 1 week time.

Usually takes them 2-3 business days for them to process your payment and order, then another 3-7 days for shipping depending on which shipping method you choose. I only ordered once from them and it was during the labor day sale and it arrived in 1 week time.
Ordered from them numerous times and i've had the same experience.  slow to ship out with the carrier, but once with UPS or whomever, I'll get them in about 3 days.

That feel when you are reminded you missed out big time.
frown.gif
What size are you?

No worries about being that guy.
They're uniqlo slim fit selvedge and they were only $39.99 when I scooped them up.
Nice they look pretty clean. I'm trying to expand my denim game and branch out to some different brands. Tis the season.

Nice they look pretty clean. I'm trying to expand my denim game and branch out to some different brands. Tis the season.
Yeah the fit is great imo and super cheap for selvedge. They are pretty light though. Probably better for fall than winter.
I've worn APCs for a long time now but recently my legs got too big for my last pair and I had to find quickly find something new.
I think I'm gonna scoop some 3sixteens or Ironhearts in the next few months.

Yeah the fit is great imo and super cheap for selvedge. They are pretty light though. Probably better for fall than winter.
I've worn APCs for a long time now but recently my legs got too big for my last pair and I had to find quickly find something new.
I think I'm gonna scoop some 3sixteens or Ironhearts in the next few months.
uniqlo selvedge is great for the price, I have the same pair. The new shop in Boston is pretty sweet too, got a pair of denim with their heattech for the coming months. 

How long do NB1's usually take to be made?   I ordered a pair on the 9th and still no word on shipping.   I thought I read somewhere that it takes a day or two to make them. 

Back
Top Bottom