Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

gee golly, looks so close to...   
nthat.gif
haha yea for some reason my boy didn't like them he ended up selling them

Anyone got in hand/on feet pics of that dragonfly color?  Not sure if it's redish or orange? 

edit:  Found this pic, suppose to be dragonfly.   Almost OG infrared. 

Last edited:
See the J crew ones don't look that bad in that photo set there lol

Remember your cash back sites folks. I use ebates (3%) others have 6% at barneys right now. I (of course) for got when I made an order this morning.

Remember your cash back sites folks. I use ebates (3%) others have 6% at barneys right now. I (of course) for got when I made an order this morning.
How do these sites work? Does it just take money off your order, or does it literally give you cash into an account? Never used Ebates before, but am definitely going to when i purchase some NB1's. 

How do these sites work? Does it just take money off your order, or does it literally give you cash into an account? Never used Ebates before, but am definitely going to when i purchase some NB1's. 

If you use Ebates you get paid out quarterly so it takes sometime for you to get paid

You can still open a shopping trip after your purchase and then go to the bottom of ebates to "customer care" then "where's my cash" and fill out the form.

this thread too? man ebates needs its own thread, this is happening everywhere. and its like nobody has the ability to go to the site and read about it themselves. they need to be spoon fed in every thread

J. Crew's new 'royalty' colorway is up. They are calling them limited edition.

https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category...isFromSearch=true&isNewSearch=true&hash=row10

Way too much going on
this thread too? man ebates needs its own thread, this is happening everywhere. and its like nobody has the ability to go to the site and read about it themselves. they need to be spoon fed in every thread

It's not that serious. Go pour yourself a drink and relax.

They are wider than 997 imo
Got it, thanks!
I have the same issue, left is bigger. I always buy shoes to fit my left foot and make the right one fit if need be. I'lI either add another insole, double sock or use a sneaker shield, it just depends on where the extra space of that particular shoe is. If I don't and the right shoe is too loose it ends up uncomfortable for me. Different sized feet problems.

Also regarding 998's, for me they fit a half size bigger than 997's.
Sucks that we have this problem. I wonder if it's because of weight gain that my feet have "grown". Got your heads up regarding the 998s.

Because someone keep brining it up and seem to think the shoes worth the price point
And you have disagreed with him, which is all good.

I understand both sides of the argument. 

However, I think the issue about pricing of NB1/GR vs Collabs is pointless though. It's just that collabs aren't available in large enough quantities to sit long enough to go on discount like the GRs do. 998DBRs were priced around $250 as well, without a leather liner (but with horween details).

Furthermore, the RF 998 does have certain elements that separate it from a GR or an NB1. And not to mention it has RF's name on it. Which carries some weight whether you like it or not. So demand will definitely be higher than for a GR.

So if your point is that the RFs have no value compared to NB1/GRs, then yes I agree. But that does not mean they're overpriced.

As to whether they're "not creative" enough, well that's just your opinion now isn't it?
KITH prices on their signature collections have been on the rise even with some people complaining that quality has slipped a little since they moved all production to China so its no surprise to me if Ron asks 250+ for these Made in USA's(has official price even been announced yet or we just speculating? lol). Lets face it, the more popular Fieg gets the higher his prices are going to be its what most designers do in the streetwear/sneaker world. They take their "Artistic" value and what they believe themselves to be worth and apply it to their products. You think Raf Simmons Adidas are worth 450 in value without the dotted R on the side? Hell no their just simple Stan Smiths with a letter in the leather lol but since Raf is considered a "high-fashion" designer and people are willing to pay that much why wouldn't he charge outrageous prices, same thing with Kanye and his Yeezy line. 

Back
Top Bottom