Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm REALLY feelin the carnation color for some odd reason. I'm stuck between these two right now.

If I'm seeing combat and yellow I gotta say hell no to #2 and go with #1, change the combat to black and yellow to white and I'm sayin #2
Both would be nice though.

Recent 997 pickups got the first pair loved the fit and have had difficulty stopping

Story of my life.  12 pairs of 997s in 5 or 6 months.  

I legit want every pair released.
mean.gif

They just do "it" for me more than any other NB model.   

Are these going to be considered a grail in a couple of years ????,

Not really pebble Blues was the best j crew releas and came out a few years ago and can find for cheap. Also Grail is kind of an opinion based matter so asking people if a shoe will be a Grail is irrelevant. Just buy what you like.

Last edited:
Not really pebble Blues was the best j crew releas and came out a few years ago and can find for cheap. Also Grail is kind of an opinion based matter so asking people if a shoe will be a Grail is irrelevant. Just buy what you like.

Maybe I shouldn't had used the word Grail...... I prob should of used... harder to find.... I only asked that because I know that there's plenty of NB that was so easy to get on release day and now there hard to find and the re sell value is more because of it

Maybe I shouldn't had used the word Grail...... I prob should of used... harder to find.... I only asked that because I know that there's plenty of NB that was so easy to get on release day and now there hard to find and the re sell value is more because of it

The hilltop blues will be harder to find as time goes on. They will keep poping up from time to time but there probably won't be a full restock.

The hilltop blues will be harder to find as time goes on. They will keep poping up from time to time but there probably won't be a full restock.

True I think they still have big sz in there site still I hope this year they drop some dope ones I still need some catching up to do doe with some of the older J crew

can't remember if i ever got a answer on how these 878's fit. anyone know if these run tts or .5 like 998's? 
i'd go tts but i also don't size down on 998s. going .5 down on asian made gr's is generally a no-no. they just don't stretch like the premium pigskin

Back
Top Bottom