Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i was able to score a pair for hilltops for retail on jcrew.com, those of you that are still in the hunt, try visiting the site once in a while. seems like its restocked quite often

Fresh out the box ..Gotta be top 2 out of 12 NB1 998 I have..Navy so nice & thx for the cyclone pix guys that helped!!

whoa, these are really nicely done man.

Sorry to bust in like this -- been looking for a LONG time now for the J Crew 1400s in black and orange in a 7.5. If anybody here knows of a pair of has a pair they'd be willing to part with, PLEASE holler. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

How's the fit for 998 Grand Tourer compared to the usual 998?

Saw comments elsewhere that it is more roomy than the usual 998s.

Anyone with the pair can confirm? My 997 was TTS but with slight excess at toebox. Hence I went down 0.5 for 998 grand Tourer purchase.

How's the fit for 998 Grand Tourer compared to the usual 998?

Saw comments elsewhere that it is more roomy than the usual 998s.

Anyone with the pair can confirm? My 997 was TTS but with slight excess at toebox. Hence I went down 0.5 for 998 grand Tourer purchase.

Not sure about anyone else but my Grand Tourer are same size as the rest of my 998/997

Not sure about anyone else but my Grand Tourer are same size as the rest of my 998/997

Thanks!

Found a NB x Horween 1400 on sale. So how's the fit against 997? are they the same? Wondering if I should get 0.5 down since 997 is a tad spacious on toebox

yeah the guy on ebay that has them for $120 shipped is out of my size. only 1 pair left at $140. i should have copped when they were $105-120 on ebay.
It'd be worth a shot of making them an offer via PP invoice. 

Thanks everyone.  Only 6 i think, and that one is probably my last one, unfortunately. 
6 is a lot lol.  why last one though? 

i'm waiting for more warmer/brighter colors.  im hoping the spring/summer palette will give us something better.

Back
Top Bottom