Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just tried that reshaping technique on a spare pair of 998's. Looks great so far, but I think the main question is, is it permanent, and if not, how long does it last ?

I like it so far tho.
That's good to hear. Gonna try it on a pair this afternoon. I think it could be permanent if you do it a few times.

Me too! Blue laces look great on them
Yeah blue laces look awesome on them

These look nice!

Might have to pull out my Crooked Tongues for St Paddy's next week...That shot looked :smokin

Last update was around beginning of February right?

Not really feeling any colors at the moment. 

I really want a green similar to the concepts respector.

That sounds about right.  Maybe in a month or two we should get a new palette.   I'm done with customs till the next go around too. 

Those 998s are underwhelming.   On the other hand, I think it's the mock ups that make them look bad. 

Last edited:
about to pick these up in a 11.5 on ebay, has anyone ever done a white lace swap? and if so do you know where to get them? and length and what not? TIA!!!

^ originally I thought the J Crews were brown but they look more Burnt Orange there? I like either way though.

I like them a lot except for the mesh color.  Seems out of place.  Would have LOVED them if that mesh were the same color as the tongue.  Thanks for posting those pics Pana

Back
Top Bottom