Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Pics?

but my advice is to buy them for $150 and then you'll probably buy the other pair too because they are really that nice
here's a gallery 

I originally almost bought the others in my normal size but have been holding off to see if the guy will lower his price, but he's said he's firm on it. They've been sitting on grailed for over a month now. the only reason i was thrown off by that pair was the look of the insoles. They appear kinda worn, but I'm not sure since i don't have a reference pic to go off of. The rest of the shoe looks fine though

http://i.imgur.com/uyEEaFY.png

i think the reason he priced them low is cuz they only have 2 out of the 3 laces and it doesn't have the original box. the other option is a pair of lightly worn ones (8.5/10) in my normal size with everything for 265. Even that is the lowest price i've seen besides 150. I'm in a dilemma haha
Plus that mean scuff on the back of the one shoe.  I was thinking of grabbing it, but nah, too many negatives. 

Pics?

but my advice is to buy them for $150 and then you'll probably buy the other pair too because they are really that nice
here's three. Like rambo said, there's a scuff on the inside right shoe. It seems like the dude had a weird step too, the left midsole is more creased but the right front-midsole seems more bent upward. not sure tbh

Last edited:
did anybody like the GY2 as much as the first GY release? i think the all white midsole was the cleanest thing ive ever seen @_@ love both though! 

Picked up both of these for 80 dollars each today.
Nice! I picked up the tan ones at a blends sale for 25$ Great colorway.

Last edited:
here's three. Like rambo said, there's a scuff on the inside right shoe. It seems like the dude had a weird step too, the left midsole is more creased but the right front-midsole seems more bent upward. not sure tbh
Aww thats a size 11.  I need the C-Notes in a 11.5 or 12.  

Ask for more pics, hopefully with more light.  I'm always weary when dudes take pics of their shoes in the dark. 
my other option is these, which will actually fit me perfectly, theyre just like 100 more though. they're slightly worn, just the insole kinda threw me off. Looks slightly discolored

icbutts icbutts as an owner of cnotes I recommend getting really up close pictures. See if you can get pics of one shoe per pic instead of the ones above. Guy took pics of these the same way you take pics of people at a park.

If anyone is still on the hunt for the butterscotch , give jcrew a call, the one located on Columbus circle in New York . I was able to purchase a size 10 over the phone .

did anybody like the GY2 as much as the first GY release? i think the all white midsole was the cleanest thing ive ever seen @_@ love both though! 
i have both pairs.  i think most prefer the gy over the gy2 but i thought the all white midsole on the gy2 was cleaner too. 

Just ordered M997DGM & M997CRG for $210 shipped from Up There Store in Australia. After doing some research it seemed like a pretty good deal.

I would have preferred a pair of 997DCS to the 997CRG but they were sold out and since they are offering free worldwide shipping if you spend over $250AUD I decided to grab the CRG instead of paying $40AUD for shipping for the one pair... CRGs only really cost me $70 if you look at it that way... At least that's how I'm selling it to myself...

United Arrows 1500's arrived, and I must admit I'm impressed. Quality is great. Leather and 3M touches are nice. I assumed these were UK made pairs, but they don't say so on the tongue. Also don't really understand the orange laces? They weren't really on the hit list but $150 shipped was too tempting. I really like the 1500, it's too bad they don't release many good GRs.

Last edited:
United Arrows 1500's arrived, and I must admit I'm impressed. Quality is great. Leather and 3M touches are nice. I assumed these were UK made pairs, but they don't say so on the tongue. Also don't really understand the orange laces? They weren't really on the hit list but $150 shipped was too tempting. I really like the 1500, it's too bad they don't release many good GRs.
Im not sure what your smoking but they release great 1500 CW on a regular basis

Yea. The one solid color with a hit of white or black UK 1500s that seem to release quarterly are always really good. Kinda wish I had them all, looking back.

Man, midsoles are gonna scuff, you could be gettigng a pair for under retail that is currently selling for double retail. I would squeeze the trigger on them for sure. You can always try to clean or repaint the midsoles if it bugs ya, I have heard that SneakersER midsole paint is great too.

Also, without being as aggressive as my man is, there are a ton of awesome 1500s that dropped in the last 6-12 months, they just aren't really listed on US sites, check European and UK sites and you should find heaps of them (on sale)

Man, midsoles are gonna scuff, you could be gettigng a pair for under retail that is currently selling for double retail. I would squeeze the trigger on them for sure. You can always try to clean or repaint the midsoles if it bugs ya, I have heard that SneakersER midsole paint is great too.

Also, without being as aggressive as my man is, there are a ton of awesome 1500s that dropped in the last 6-12 months, they just aren't really listed on US sites, check European and UK sites and you should find heaps of them (on sale)

I actually got a good laugh from that. Always so AGGRESSIVE!

Dont know whats going on here. 

Im not sure what your smoking but they release great 1500 CW on a regular basis

I'd consider great GR 997/8 to drop on a "regular basis". Great 1500s don't drop near that often imo. I see alot of flat out awful 1500's. There are nice pairs here and there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom