Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

how was that? i copped easily

It was my 4th nearly instant Packer strike out in a row, but no surprise because big sizes usually go first.
What size you get?

11.5 was sold out by 12:01 and I carted a 12 but jacked immediately, by like 12:02 all the big sizes were gone.

Last edited:
My boy at the store said each store got 50 pairs and 400 online...there's only like 2 or 3 pairs left where I am at...and no more shirts either..was able to cop a large when I first got here

It was my 4th nearly instant Packer strike out in a row, but no surprise because big sizes usually go first.
What size you get?

11.5 was sold out by 12:01 and I carted a 12 but jacked immediately, by like 12:02 all the big sizes were gone.
i got a sz 12. i logged in to my paypal prior and just added to cart at noon and used paypal checkout

Weakest #OCF ever
laugh.gif

i got a sz 12. i logged in to my paypal prior and just added to cart at noon and used paypal checkout

Nice. It probably didn't help that I'm on mobile out of town on LTE. Page loaded a little slow and that probably made the difference. I guess it's about time to lowball some ebayers :lol:

Quick question --

Does the M998BB have the puffy/weird toe box? The Grand Tourers give me the perfect silhouette, along with the orange M998CTL and the M998 Bringbacks.. However the red M998RO's are fugly.

Anyone have insight? Thanks!

#easter shopping friday!
Bait 30% disc. 998Dmon $154 pre shipped!

But can't copped. No shipping outside USA!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom