Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

You get 2 pairs of the shoes though, depending on retail..roughly 220x2 plus a bottle....Not bad price for a night out in Boston
Yah seriously!  But plane tickets are expensive...if I lived in or near Boston....I'd be all over this.

Woah the 998's look incredible!

Why can't NB1 give me options so I can recreate similar blocking???

Last edited:

Think he meant 2 shoes. A 997 and a 998.

Proper punctuation is key.
[h2]BOS RIVALRY PACKAGE – 2 PAIR[/h2]

This exclusive offer includes:
  • 2 pairs of the Concepts x New Balance “City Rivalry Pack”, your choice of BOS or NYC
  • Bottle of Belvedere Unfiltered and mixers
  • Up to 4 tickets to the invite-only sneaker release party at W Boston with a Belvedere Unfiltered bar:  April 9 from 8-10pm
  • Late check-out
  • A sneak preview of the sneakers upon booking
Upon booking, our W Insider will send you a sneak preview of the sneaker set to take your shoe sizes and model choices. Upon arrival, your sneakers will be waiting for you, 2 days before everyone else lines up to get them.

[h2]BOS RIVALRY PACKAGE – 2 PAIR[/h2]

• 2 pairs of the Concepts x New Balance “City Rivalry Pack”, your choice of BOS or NYC
  • Up to 4 tickets to the invite-only sneaker release party at W Boston with a Belvedere Unfiltered bar:  April 9 from 8-10pm
  • Late check-out
Upon booking, our W Insider will send you a sneak preview of the sneaker set to take your shoe sizes and model choices. Upon arrival, your sneakers will be waiting for you, 2 days before everyone else lines up to get them.
[h2]BOS RIVALRY PACKAGE – 4 PAIR[/h2]

• 4 pairs of the Concepts x New Balance “City Rivalry Pack”, your choice of BOS or NYC
  • Late check-out

Man...that would be sweet to attend....$700 a night though....

Where you gettin 700? Cheapest hotel is 411 for a night and the sneakers will cost minimum 450. Wouldn't really call it a deal but if if didn't have to just drop bills on roses, tannerys and my Jamaica trip I'd be all in. Edit also if you work for NB could you give some closure on how much retail will be?

Last edited:
Where you gettin 700? Cheapest hotel is 411 for a night and the sneakers will cost minimum 450. Wouldn't really call it a deal but if if didn't have to just drop bills on roses, tannerys and my Jamaica trip I'd be all in. Edit also if you work for NB could you give some closure on how much retail will be?
On the actual W Hotel site.  My department doesn't really deal with pricing.  A lot of that is up in Boston.  We don't get a lot of info on the collabs.

I work for the E-Commerce hub in St. Louis.

Wait so 4 pairs?
A Boston 998/997 and then a NYC 998/997?

I'm confused.
I'm going to assume it's 2 different pairs of shoes, but the package says 4 pairs because you can split the room with friends and choose any combination of pairs between the 2 different styles. All 997, all 998, or anything in between. It kind of makes sense when you get 4 tickets to the invite only event.

Last edited:
I'm going to assume it's 2 different pairs of shoes, but the package says 4 pairs because you can split the room with friends and choose any combination of pairs between the 2 different styles. All 997, all 998, or anything in between. It kind of makes sense when you get 4 tickets to the invite only event.
Got it. Makes sense.
I was trying to read while in traffic and it wasn't working out

Last edited:
Am I in the minority that isn't feeling the orange on the 998? I do kind of like the 997s, but they are pretty loud. Mint brings back memories from my childhood of mint oreo blizzards.

[h2]BOS RIVALRY PACKAGE – 4 PAIR[/h2]

• 4 pairs of the Concepts x New Balance “City Rivalry Pack”, your choice of BOS or NYC
  • Late check-out
if someone book this can you post pics of the shoes?

Honestly if I had someone to split it with I would. The 2 pair package isn't really that good of a deal. Kind of ticks me off that concepts won't answer questions about the package and the W has no idea what your talking about. I would like to know about mixing and matching sizes and what not. With that being said I'm just gonna cop online day of release.

Last edited:

most common problem when product shooting NB is that most of them will never lay flat

those 998's
smokin.gif

curious is the sizing is gonna be loose and sloppy like the more recent nb's?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom