Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I know this isn't typically what is shared in this thread, but I figured someone might find it useful.

As someone who suffers from over pronation due to flat feet, I needed something for walking/standing in the house. I usually cant stand or walk bare foot on a flat surface (most of the house) for a good amount of time without having some type of foot pain. Knowing New Balance is one of the few brands that caters to varying foot types,  I figured New Balance had to have something in terms of counteracting over pronation. After some research, I found the PureAlign Slide. The materials are fairly solid. Synthetic nubuck on the strap. They feel similar to my custom orthotics, so they are quite comfy so far. Still need to break them in since I just received them. I did look at other slipper brands and these seemed to be one of the best for the price ($30-40). 

signed by jeff staple too?  that's really cool.  what's the story behind them? 

I picked them up from Reed Space when they released...this was the first Stpl x NB collab I believe they did...after came the same model in a white CW and then the 577 in a black CW. I ended up bumping them

I know this isn't typically what is shared in this thread, but I figured someone might find it useful.

As someone who suffers from over pronation due to flat feet, I needed something for walking/standing in the house. I usually cant stand or walk bare foot on a flat surface (most of the house) for a good amount of time without having some type of foot pain. Knowing New Balance is one of the few brands that caters to varying foot types,  I figured New Balance had to have something in terms of counteracting over pronation. After some research, I found the PureAlign Slide. The materials are fairly solid. Synthetic nubuck on the strap. They feel similar to my custom orthotics, so they are quite comfy so far. Still need to break them in since I just received them. I did look at other slipper brands and these seemed to be one of the best for the price ($30-40). 

That's good to know...I tore my heel tendon twice and suffer from heel spurs so I am constantly in pain...may pick these up to wear around the house...repped

That's good to know...I tore my heel tendon twice and suffer from heel spurs so I am constantly in pain...may pick these up to wear around the house...repped
I may have to pick up a pair of those.  Need to replace my beater crocs sandles.

Last edited:
I picked them up from Reed Space when they released...this was the first Stpl x NB collab I believe they did...after came the same model in a white CW and then the 577 in a black CW. I ended up bumping them
nice.  i wasn't around NBs then, but that would've been cool to meet the man himself. 

Anyone here who ordered before from cncptsintl to ship internationally got the tracking status showed that it shipped to another country"attempted delivery "? E-mailed their cust Svc but hasn't got a reply yet. I don't know if it's a wrong country shipment or just wrong info shown.

Anyone here who ordered before from cncptsintl to ship internationally got the tracking status showed that it shipped to another country"attempted delivery "? E-mailed their cust Svc but hasn't got a reply yet. I don't know if it's a wrong country shipment or just wrong info shown.
Don't panic. It shows for me it's delivered to Japan, but when you put the tracking number in the singpost website it shows up there.

It just means it's done delivering to the host country. Then it's transferred to our local post.

The tracking number can be found on the link on the right of the DHL eCommerce Tracking page under "Delivery by Postal provider"

As an aside, cncpts' international shipping was not like this before, and stuff usually reaches me pretty directly from the US and within about 10 days.

This new eCommerce really sucks. My 998s got pinged around US, EU and Japan before finally reaching Singapore.

And my 997s has been sitting in Germany of all places for about a week now.

Last edited:
Yea I got it shipped internationally...  I don't even live far from the US...  I'm in Canada and on the east cost.  It took about a week and a half to 2 weeks.  I was surprised it switched to my local postal service because we have DHL locations here and my other packages shipped via DHL were delivered by them.

Don't panic. It shows for me it's delivered to Japan, but when you put the tracking number in the singpost website it shows up there.
It just means it's done delivering to the host country. Then it's transferred to our local post.

The tracking number can be found on the link on the right of the DHL eCommerce Tracking page under "Delivery by Postal provider"

As an aside, cncpts' international shipping was not like this before, and stuff usually reaches me pretty directly from the US and within about 10 days.
This new eCommerce really sucks. My 998s got pinged around US, EU and Japan before finally reaching Singapore.
And my 997s has been sitting in Germany of all places for about a week now.

Aha. Glad to hear it. Cause my previous order from cncpts did not route to Japan with attempted delivery at all. And its only a 1-2 months ago (Grand tourer). Thanks for the assistance local NBholic

You went half or full down? I guess mine will be next week. You ordered on the cncpt online launch date?

Finally #OCF

i was given an older dslr so i'm learning to shoot.  the lighting is tricky.  i'll try to share some on-feet when i figure out how.. lol.  i've been messing around with different post processing filters as well. 
stay out of direct sunlight to start, shoot in the shade for a soft and even shadows.

Back
Top Bottom