Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah, I'm not all that crazy about that 996 cw issue. Grey or navy... either way, don't like the colorblocking.

Those 999's are really nice quality for a china made NB. They've been a go to for me since I bought mine about 3 months ago. They're getting somewhat hard to find now in smaller sizes.

roll.gif

Man I want those 1500s but $174 shipped is a little bit steep...time to ponder...

Man I want those 1500s but $174 shipped is a little bit steep...time to ponder...
i hear ya..but i think they retail around here for 140-150 plus tax, plus shipping..ehh 

chances theyll hit stateside? anyone know?

Do Women's NBs fit 1-1.5 sizes up like Nikes do? There's some super cheap pairs of Women's 576 on SNS that I could snag up.

Last edited:
Karmaloop never has anything good below size 10 so i could never take advantage of their constant promo codes...I really hope they drop the 1500 ebn soon, paying over $170 is way too much

Karmaloop never has anything good below size 10 so i could never take advantage of their constant promo codes...I really hope they drop the 1500 ebn soon, paying over $170 is way too much
Yup...looking for a 9.5. Not on there 
mean.gif

...on another note. Just got my Mojitos 
happy.gif
 These are nasssssty..I'll try and post pics later tonight. 

And those 1500's on SNS are really nice. Considering selling my hanons to buy them. I don't need two predominantly blue/black 1500's and I like these better than the hanons. 
eek.gif

Last edited:
I was waiting for an on feet picture before I order the black YOTS better yet I saw a kid at FNL just bought a pair today and he was kind enough to show me... Damn now I want a pair.! And Nordstrom pairs are all gone. Smh... Leads?

I know the made in England 1500s are the ones most on people's radar, BUT the new blue 1500 on Karmaloop is a great looking shoe. Went ahead and copped!

Not sure if posted but yeah send some rep if not. Just copped off shoes.com if anyone is looking for this particular pair of YOTS. Use 15off coup code and its $75shipped.!

Back
Top Bottom