Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Over the weekend...

This is for international dudes... My concepts 997 NYC's STILL haven't arrived at its destination...

Cause for concern? Suggestions when tweeting out to concepts? Are they responsive?

Currently says its in Frankfurt... That was updated 3 May... Can't possibly take this long to reach Dubai...

This is for international dudes... My concepts 997 NYC's STILL haven't arrived at its destination...

Cause for concern? Suggestions when tweeting out to concepts? Are they responsive?

Currently says its in Frankfurt... That was updated 3 May... Can't possibly take this long to reach Dubai...
Concepts ships packages internationally using the absolute slowest and cheapest option ever.

Basically postal services do not pick up your package unless it is convenient for them to do so (if you choose priority shipping it means your package has priority over others). Also they transfer from one local postal service to another, so this takes a long time. I'm in Singapore and i only received my packages last week, so i'd probably give it another week.

Thanks @mykoh

It's really frustrating that' it's literally taking a month... I just pray it gets there before the 21st this month... In and out of Dubai for a day literally just to pick up the sneakers and do some other sneaker shopping...

can anyone tell me how the 998 Premiers fit?  are they different the 998 gr's?  Im an 11 in both 998 and 997 but have an offer on a 10.5.

NB is really putting the all white midsole to work and I love it. Hopefully it gets added to NB1 soon.
Anyone else think the darker green/blue hit near the ankle looks out of place?

Also, I emailed nb yesterday about nb1 options being update. 

I was told the colors will be updated at the beginning of the summer.

Anyone else think the darker green/blue hit near the ankle looks out of place?
It does in that pic. Check the product shots on titolos website...they look cleaner there. Dope shoe imo. 

Last edited:
Guys how do 577s fit? For reference, I'm wide footed but go .5 down in 998s, 997s and 1500s. 1500s are probably the tightest out of the 3. I once bought 1300s in my TTS but had to much heel slippage and were uncomfortable. Thanks guys!!
glasses.gif

Guys how do 577s fit? For reference, I'm wide footed but go .5 down in 998s, 997s and 1500s. 1500s are probably the tightest out of the 3. I once bought 1300s in my TTS but had to much heel slippage and were uncomfortable. Thanks guys!!
glasses.gif
577s fit the same to me as 998/997.  So I would go with the same sizing. 

Back
Top Bottom